Joao Injury?

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Or maybe the team was picked on Friday, Joao was sub again despite changing the game the previous week and he though "F*** that"

3 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

I'd go a step further. If they're out injured long term, they should do the corporate meet and greets, visit schools and SCH.

If I was in their shoes, I'd want to contribute something for the massive wage.

Absolutely spot on pal.

Well said.

Wow, I’m not very positive at the minute but this thread really isn’t good reading. Absolutely no evidence that Joao isn’t injured and even more fuel for the negative nellies that are buzzing from our current demise. It’s s like some posters get off on this negativity. 

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Loan with a permanent transfer agreed?

Could be any Championship club then. Perish the thought - The Blunts? :Pelupessy:

Not sure how that would be of significant benefit to our financial plight though. Thought he was out of contract next summer, if this is the case no one would pay a fee and as stated, the wages saved would not be a significant reduction on our problems.

4 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Or maybe the team was picked on Friday, Joao was sub again despite changing the game the previous week and he though "F*** that"

Pure speculation that. Would be a poor decision on the part of the manager in my opinion but an even poorer decision by the player.

32 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If I was manager Id make them

Should be a contractual obligation to be at the place of their employer on the day they are paid to perform, unless the reason for not being there is because they are receiving rehabilitation from their injury elsewhere or the nature of the injury requires complete rest. They will still be getting paid their basic wage regardless of whether they are able to play so should be showing unity with their team. 

Guest Maxine
8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Biggest problem Maxine is that there is rarely anything said by the club.

It gives us all an opportunity to make things up.

That's what Owlstalk is for isn't it?

But on this one Jos has said. paranoia  has set in I think.  :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Have to admit when I heard Jos explain his absence it sounded a bit suspicious- I was hoping it was just a language thing.

I don't believe a word Jos says anymore. Maybe just me but I think he's a yes man , who bullshits his way through difficult questions. Hope I'm wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Maxine said:

But on this one Jos has said. paranoia  has set in I think.  :ph34r:

To be fair he has also recently said Westwood is injured, he regards Westwood as our 3rd choice keeper and he wasn't aware of whether we we under a transfer embargo. 

In the post match interview Jos said Joao told him he could not play.  Way it was said was as if it had come out of the blue from the player itself as opposed from a discussion with medical staff about fitness. 

Can understand the paranoia and everything at the moment seems to be built on quick sand. 

Edited by Hirstys_12th_Pint

Guest Maxine
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

To be fair he has also recently said Westwood is injured, he regards Westwood as our 3rd choice keeper and he wasn't aware of whether we we under a transfer embargo. 

Very true. Ok I'm with you bunch of paranoid non believers. 

Edited by Maxine

Think Jos just says what he has to and is told to at the moment. He had a piece of paper with him on Thursday during the press conference. I doubt it’s a scripted press conference so it’s all very odd and eventually as per the Westwood tweet, the opposite comes out and makes everyone look silly

Just be honest with everyone, it’ll make little difference to transfer deals as the agents will be spreading the word about how desperate we are to reduce costs 

32 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Loan with a permanent transfer agreed?

Could be any Championship club then. Perish the thought - The Blunts? :Pelupessy:

Could be, he was mentioned going to them during summer and they're apparently close to signing 2 players on loan. 

1 hour ago, GoldGigsChris said:

I'd go a step further. If they're out injured long term, they should do the corporate meet and greets, visit schools and SCH.

If I was in their shoes, I'd want to contribute something for the massive wage.

They should be grafting in the food and drink kiosks if they're not on the pitch.

• Haha 1

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I got a splinter in my thumb this morning. 

There wasn't one in it last night.

Suspicious?

We now need photo evidence or its lies.