Penalty

I haven't seen a reply of the penalty incident yet, but my initial impression at the match was Forestieri had fouled their man. Most fans round me thought it was an iffy decision although their players didn't argue that much. 

Edited by mogbad

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I haven't seen a reply of the penalty incident yet, but my initial impression at the match was Forestieri had fouled their man. Most fans round me thought it was an iffy decision. 

FF tenaciously got in on the blindside of the defender and got himself between the ball and the defender. The defender didn't see him, swiped for the ball and took him out, clear penalty. 

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

There was another foul seconds before FF went down, I was already up shouting "penalty!!!

Adkins also said Hull should have been 4 or 5-0 up at half time, more talking cobblers from him.

so he openly admits his side is sh*t at finishing, did he say what he was going to do in training to solve this? or how long it should go on for before he is dismissed?

FF certainly went in font of their man, and hence had to be brought down. This , however, is modern football. Almost half the free0kicks are obtaind this way, but it's still a foul. There was another incident BEFORE this in the area which was definitely a penalty.

He says they should have been 4/5 - 0 athalf time. Maybe so, but how many saves did our Keeper have to make in that time? None.

Nigel Adkins in talking crap shocker.  He also said that Campbell's goal was "a great finish" when all he did was put the ball into an empty net.

Never liked him, nothing to do with his blade connections. Always comes across as really smarmy, the type who'd have reported his own mother during the war for sneaking an extra half ounce of sugar into her rations.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Nigel Adkins in talking crap shocker.  He also said that Campbell's goal was "a great finish" when all he did was put the ball into an empty net.

Never liked him, nothing to do with his blade connections. Always comes across as really smarmy, the type who'd have reported his own mother during the war for sneaking an extra half ounce of sugar into her rations.

By all accounts he's a really nice bloke.

Just not that good at managing football teams.

• Haha 1