Adam Reach

Where do you play him?

I’ve been saying for a while he should be playing LWB but after the last 2 matches I may have to accept I was wrong. Thought he was good today in the wide right role. But would he get picked there if everyone was fit, i don’t think he would. 

I always think his deliveries from the left are far better than those from the right.

Thought he played well today actually and he's had a decent start to the season with a hand in both goals last week too.

Skied one today but think he need to shoot more too - he's clearly got a left peg to do so.

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I thought he was poor. Was wasteful with the ball far too many times.

I’m not sure I’d put him down as poor (in comparison to others) but I definitely don’t get the call for him to be man of the match by some 

With him I think it’s a state of mind rather than a particular position that will bring the best out of him

He is so timid it’s sometimes painful to watch. He needs to grasp a match, believe in himself, don’t be scared to death when anyone is near him 

For such a well made bloke he plays like a school boy sometimes 

9 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Where do you play him?

I’ve been saying for a while he should be playing LWB but after the last 2 matches I may have to accept I was wrong. Thought he was good today in the wide right role. But would he get picked there if everyone was fit, i don’t think he would. 

I thought hi main impact was when he played on the left wing and suspect that's his old and best position.