Morgan Fox

I had hopes for him when he came, that he might develop as a player, but I'm afraid he has not made progress whilst at S6. For all of his height, I cannot believe he does not win more of the balls in the air than he does. 

On his display today and many others, he should not be first choice in any position in our team. Sorry lad.

1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I feel for him. He's out of his depth at this level. Fans on his back will just make him worse. Jos needs to take him out of the team. 

Why not play Boyd there? 

Said the same today in the ground about Boyd, why not start thorniley from the start ?

In almost 40 years of watching Wednesday he's one of the most pathetic useless wasters I have ever seen. Beswetherik was the most out of his depth but this guy simply cannot play. Its not even his fault. Why was he picked. This is the 2nd time he has just been shybo and then bottled it....utter disgrace..get out of my club you fkn fraud....disgrace to the shirt

Sounds harsh I know but its true

58 minutes ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

He’s that bad, cheering him getting subbed off from injuring himself says it all really, hope he never plays for us again he’s beyond repair 

I thought that was out of order.  He's not great but our squad is looking a bit threadbare. Destroying him will do us no good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bennett,  Barry - Murphy,  Westwood, Beswetheric, Armstrong,  Brannigan!, Branston, Paul Smith,  Dean Smith, Larry May , Cranson,  Otsemebor, Morrison, Maddix,  Danny Jones,  Gilbert,  Collins,  Diallo,  Coleman,  Cobian,  Chambers,  Lescott,  Johnson. 

There some who would give him a real run just in the last 20 years.

Never mind the full history of the club.

But yes. Ok.

Worst defender ever.. All right then.

Cheered off. Injured. Brilliant stuff. Really. 

Don't expect sympathy for players. What with the wages they steel.

I'm sure the lad will be fully motivated by to get fit and back out there on the park. 

Fox made one calamatous mistake and it cost him dear.

Other than that he did his job. Not great but did his job.

That compares to Pussycat who couldn't pass 5 yards or make a tackle for most of game.

We have better formations and options for both.

No need for the hate towards Fox tho.

He's not good enough at fullback, let alone wingback. 

Just hasn't been any real improvement with him since joining. 

No need to be cheering him off injured though. Anyone who did that is a bit of a knob.