Westwood is 3rd choice - Official

30k a week to sit on his backside week in week out. Well if that is good business sense then we are doomed. If DC can afford that, the loss of BBC revenue and the fact we are being shafted with the admission prices, then the bloke is totally off his trolley.

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Says that the two young keepers have excelled in his time here, and deserve their chance, and that they are the future of goalkeeping at Sheffield Wednesday and that's why the decision has been made

Play Westwood and surely one of the young ones would be seeking a move.  Then-: 

"How come we don't keep hold of our young players. No wonder they leave. We dont play em. We're miles behind pigs how we treat our youth players"

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos saying that Westwood will only get a game in the event of Dawson and Wildsmith being injured etc and is now third choice

Says that the two young keepers have excelled in his time here, and deserve their chance, and that they are the future of goalkeeping at Sheffield Wednesday and that's why the decision has been made

Absolute and utter cobblers!!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos saying that Westwood will only get a game in the event of Dawson and Wildsmith being injured etc and is now third choice

They will certainly be here longer than Jos lol

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Play Westwood and surely one of the young ones would be seeking a move.  Then-: 

"How come we don't keep hold of our young players. No wonder they leave. We dont play em. We're miles behind pigs how we treat our youth players"

The 2 young ones have earned their chance, I thought Westwood was on the decline when he was last playing regularly and he's now been out for 9 months is it. Like someone said earlier, somebody has to be third choice and if it's one of the younger keepers they'll be wanting away.

It's not before time we started to bring the younger players in. Paying these exorbitant wages has got us nowhere and we ultimately have to balance the books.

Wow just wow. Still fuming over this. Our best keeper sits on his hands. The club is a complete and utter joke upstairs. Someone needs to come out and explain the situation to us. 

Nobody can can tell me that Dawson or Wildsmith are a better bet than Westwood. If Westwood is fit he HAS to play. I want to know what’s going on and I want us to play our best players that gives us the best chance of winning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

The 2 young ones have earned their chance, I thought Westwood was on the decline when he was last playing regularly and he's now been out for 9 months is it. Like someone said earlier, somebody has to be third choice and if it's one of the younger keepers they'll be wanting away.

It's not before time we started to bring the younger players in. Paying these exorbitant wages has got us nowhere and we ultimately have to balance the books.

Don’t put Westwood In the waste of money bracket though , he has been excellent for us and is still the class keeper he was before injury . 

3 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Wow just wow. Still fuming over this. Our best keeper sits on his hands. The club is a complete and utter joke upstairs. Someone needs to come out and explain the situation to us. 

Nobody can can tell me that Dawson or Wildsmith are a better bet than Westwood. If Westwood is fit he HAS to play. I want to know what’s going on and I want us to play our best players that gives us the best chance of winning.

Absolutely 

Guest Maxine
9 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Totally agree. I’d like to hear Westwood’s take on this decision Jo’s the clown has made but he won’t be allowed to speak publicly. Do yourself a favour Kieron and put in a transfer request . You deserve better treatment than this.

He thanked the fans on twitter for saying he was number one and should be playing.