Gonna be a long old season

We looked all over the shop all game - no pattern to our play, players scuffing balls, rushing passes, rush of blood to heads list goes on

We looked slow coming forward and truly weak in the middle - not power or height, Bannan had to cover for Reach (very poor) and Pelupessy (the worst player on the pitch) 

Not quite sure what style of football were trying to play but the players looked like they didn’t have a clue half the time - don’t look anywhere near as organised as the end of last season

And Hull were absolutely shocking - without that pen I’m not even sure we would have picked any intensity up at all. 

Didnt get the response after Wigan whatsoever Jos. 

5 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We looked slow coming forward and truly weak in the middle -

The two main sentiments people came away from Wembley stadium with against today’s opposition, now 3 seasons ago. 

That we’ve spent/mismanaged ourselves into apparent financial disaster and this is still this teams major problem in 2018/19 is a f*cking joke.

Nevermind though eh, if the Rhodes transfer is anything to go by, we’ll sign Mo Diame in 3 years time when his head and legs have gone and the Chairman can tell us he’s just provided what we asked for.

Edited by sheffield_dave
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

The two main sentiments people came away from Wembley stadium with against today’s opposition, now 3 seasons ago. 

That we’ve spent/mismanaged ourselves into apparent financial disaster and this is still this teams major problem in 2018/19 is a f*cking joke.

Yeah but chansiri has spent 600 billion pounds so we should all love him anyway

It was worse than I expected and I wasn't expecting much. 1st half was shocking. Improved after the break but our midfield is non existent and full backs not good enough especially playing that formation. 

Fletcher should have had 3 goals though. 3 great chances.

Hull were awful and we never looked like winning.

8 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We looked all over the shop all game - no pattern to our play, players scuffing balls, rushing passes, rush of blood to heads list goes on

We looked slow coming forward and truly weak in the middle - not power or height, Bannan had to cover for Reach (very poor) and Pelupessy (the worst player on the pitch) 

Not quite sure what style of football were trying to play but the players looked like they didn’t have a clue half the time - don’t look anywhere near as organised as the end of last season

And Hull were absolutely shocking - without that pen I’m not even sure we would have picked any intensity up at all. 

I read a stat on twitter about half hour ago said Pelupessy 100% pass completion only player on pitch with 100%  Think it said 26 passes(don't quote me on that)

17 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Shut the fluke up!!!!!!!! 

If you don’t think that was an improvement on Wigan, then you didn’t go to Wigan. 

We all know the situation at the club but still all you post is negative comments.  

No we wasn’t fantastic, but some of your comments are woeful. 

How about you get behind the players that are available and keep your moaning to yourself. 

Edited by Pod9
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cowl said:

I'm struggling for positives after that performance.

They've painted the Kop steps..Seriously though, second half we were better, worrying thing is, it happened more or less by accident, Fletcher had a good game aprt from not doing what he's there for.

Thornily and Baker were decent, Reach was excellent FF was FF, Bannan was a bit below par I thought.

I was pleasantly surprised how we played when Fox went off, should have won it, sadly didn't

Or we could look at it this way, if Hoops had been playing and had the chances Fletch had we might have won 4-1

then all the moaners on here would have been well happy. 

That's the way it goes sometimes, chins up boys WAWAW

22 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Totally disagree with that

4 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

Shut the fluke up!!!!!!!! 

If you don’t think that was an improvement on Wigan, then you didn’t go to Wigan. 

We all know the situation at the club but still all you post is negative comments.  

No we wasn’t fantastic, but some of your comments are woeful. 

How about you get behind the players that are available and keep your moaning to yourself. 

The situation at the club doesn’t make up for that woeful performance

We have enough players to turn over Hull - we’re not using them correctly and look all over the shop 

Blinkered if you think otherwise - idiot

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

They've painted the Kop steps..Seriously though, second half we were better, worrying thing is, it happened more or less by accident, Fletcher had a good game aprt from not doing what he's there for.

Thornily and Baker were decent, Reach was excellent FF was FF, Bannan was a bit below par I thought.

I was pleasantly surprised how we played when Fox went off, should have won it, sadly didn't

Bannan was below par and Reach is excellent?

What games do people watch hahahhaHahahha

1 minute ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

If you think Reach was very poor then you should consider watching a different sport.

Running headless into a corner doesn’t make up for not winning anything and seeing the game go by - he was useless today, game just went by him 

Bannan was the only player in that middle who had an effect