Another pathetic manager

After last week Jos dropped Van Aken and Palmer- that what people wanted, as well as seeing Hutch back in defence.

Someone said we had too many strikers, just shows we don't with Joao, Hooper, Winnall injured and Dave suspended. Think Fletcher would have been sub if Dave was available.

The weak spot for me is midfield and with K Lee back we will have a good one, if everyone stays fit. We still need another holding midfield player, Jones and Joey not up to scratch.

We have a wealth of good keepers, I think we will stick with Dawson. Westwood is good but I think he will leave on loan 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camffiti said:

Bee Reyts with unrealistic expectations, have unleashed the stingers from their pants, early this season 

Who are the REAL negative ones? post-445-0-03457500-1407231008.png

The only unrealistic expectation so far are from our great leader and chairman who still insists that this team/squad will be promoted if only the fans will get behind them

Totally deluded

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

After last week Jos dropped Van Aken and Palmer- that what people wanted, as well as seeing Hutch back in defence.

Someone said we had too many strikers, just shows we don't with Joao, Hooper, Winnall injured and Dave suspended. Think Fletcher would have been sub if Dave was available.

The weak spot for me is midfield and with K Lee back we will have a good one, if everyone stays fit. We still need another holding midfield player, Jones and Joey not up to scratch.

We have a wealth of good keepers, I think we will stick with Dawson. Westwood is good but I think he will leave on loan 

Scrap the holding midfielder position, it’s a waste of a shirt in this league

21 minutes ago, erowl said:

The only unrealistic expectation so far are from our great leader and chairman who still insists that this team/squad will be promoted if only the fans will get behind them

Totally deluded

He's in cloud cookcuoo land!

Who'd pay £39 to watch that first half today!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I thought we were playing 3-4-3?

I don't think the team knew what they were playing.

corners, free kicks there is no plan at all

what do they actually do in training?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't think the team knew what they were playing.

corners, free kicks there is no plan at all

what do they actually do in training?

Judging on Jos playing Hutch behind the 2 strikers away at Wigan last week, playing Lees on the right side of the 3 defenders at Wigan and van Aken in the middle, starting with Reach up front today, leaving Pudil in the centre 3 today instead of swapping wth Thorniley at HT... I wonder if Jos actually goes to training...

Guest Hillsborough Mole

The more I watch football under Jos, the more I realise that he was the manager to bring life to Dave Allen's preferred 4-4-1 formation

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I was watching his pre match conference yesterday 

The whole thing just doesn’t feel right. The guy slumbers his words, is awkward and has the personality of a wet sponge. Would love to know what he has done, or is doing to motivate these players 

I think your being incredibly harsh on the wet sponge.

2 hours ago, debram said:

True, would a new manager be the answer, the squad still has quality no matter who they play for

I agree , but this set of players have had three goes at promotion ,and failed three times. So either the players arnt good enough to get promotion, OR we havnt had a manager who is capable of getting the best out of them. 

Our squad isn’t good enough for a promotion challenge. At the moment the question is whether we’ll be in a relegation battle. Personally I feel a manager like Mick McCarthy would get more out of the squad as he’s used to the championship and working with peanuts. But that’s only a matter of opinion and can’t be proved. 

The reality is unless chansiri finds a buyer it could be a grind being a wednesday supporter for the next couple of years 

How many head coaches do clubs have to go through before fans realise all issues are not just his. This club has been a mess from top to bottom for a while, that’s why we have had no academy talent until Jos, and no player development like getting the best out of players until Jos turned a goal shy striker into a goal machine in nuhiu. And transfer embargoes which prevents Jos from creating a team. He is still trying to use a Carlos team to get results with his system. Impossible situation that even fergie couldn’t just magic better. We need years to rebuild. Patience everyone, direct anger elsewhere not at Jos. 

3 hours ago, debram said:

...we have a decent squad

Really?

In goal and up front we've got quality and options. But everywhere else in the squad we are either mediocre, lacking in depth, or both. Injuries to a couple of Lees, Bannan and Forestieri would leave us with something not far short of a League One team.