Another pathetic manager

13 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

When dot has had enough then you know jos is poor 

Not criticising you dot at all as your fairly patient with managers.

I'm always a glass half full sort of person

but I can see when we play a decent team we are going to get battered

I was watching his pre match conference yesterday 

The whole thing just doesn’t feel right. The guy slumbers his words, is awkward and has the personality of a wet sponge. Would love to know what he has done, or is doing to motivate these players 

Guest Theboylangers

I called it last season that I didnt think he would be the man to take us forward.

He's been dealt a pretty poor hand, of that there is no doubt. But he doesn't inspire me and I'm struggling to see how he motivates the team. 

He needs results and pretty quickly I would say. 

Just now, Theboylangers said:

I called it last season that I didnt think he would be the man to take us forward.

He's been dealt a pretty poor hand, of that there is no doubt. But he doesn't inspire me and I'm struggling to see how he motivates the team. 

He needs results and pretty quickly I would say. 

Motivation is the key, we have a decent squad

3 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Jos Luhakay has been dealt a shocking hand ever since the day he joined the club. Injuries, transfer embargoes, other peoples poor business in the transfer market. The poor bloke is running just to stand still. Perhaps we should cut him just a bit of slack?

He's had 6 weeks to train the players he's got and try build a defensive unit. After one match he's completely changed the whole defence and today they were still all over the place. 

He can only play the hand he has. Lack of proper structured approach to team building and club strategy and awful transfers by senior leaders at the club have left it in a poor state again. We have some youngsters to blood which is a positive. Injuries to deal with already a whole 2 games in. Cant see how any of that is Jos fault. Whoever else has the job would have the same issues. He can stay for me.

Just now, Avon barksdale said:

He's had 6 weeks to train the players he's got and try build a defensive unit. After one match he's completely changed the whole defence and today they were still all over the place. 

Look at weeds, no big signings, new manager with little time to work with the squad, there flyjing, come on jos step up to the plate, you have good players, get the best from them

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Look at weeds, no big signings, new manager with little time to work with the squad, there flyjing, come on jos step up to the plate, you have good players, get the best from them

Yeah. They only signed patrick bamford and 2 midfielders from chelsea and man city on loan. Oh and a new LB from wolves. Wish we could sign nobody like that

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Jos Luhakay has been dealt a shocking hand ever since the day he joined the club. Injuries, transfer embargoes, other peoples poor business in the transfer market. The poor bloke is running just to stand still. Perhaps we should cut him just a bit of slack?

Owlstalk cut him slack, not something most will do , even though he is working with both hands tied. We need to see how he performs with a fully fit squad. Anyway we dont have the luxury of hiring and firing at mo.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I think we definitely need to give Jos our full support

The last thing we want is our Chairman appointing ANOTHER manager.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Well aside from the Joao thing

5-4-1 at home against a crap side! That first half was pathetic!

I thought we were playing 3-4-3?

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

Owlstalk cut him slack, not something most will do , even though he is working with both hands tied. We need to see how he performs with a fully fit squad. Anyway we dont have the luxury of hiring and firing at mo.

100%

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Far from pathetic, but too circumspect for what we want to do Keeps making the same mistakes over and over again

The same mistakes are made because we have the same players from three years ago. Beyond adding some kids it's just the same. Would be better if Bill Murray was the manager. 

4 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I thought we were playing 3-4-3?

FF and Reach basically played as wingers in the first half in line with Bannan and  Pelupessy! Fletcher was so isolated he was practically upfront on his own!

2 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

The same mistakes are made because we have the same players from three years ago. Beyond adding some kids it's just the same. Would be better if Bill Murray was the manager. 

The squad has been unbalanced for a while now. Not enough midfielders. Too many strikers. When we had wingers we never played them. Signed players like emanuelson. Players like abdi who is always injured apparently. Been a farce for years. I would say Jos isnt to blame for any of that

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

FF and Reach basically played as wingers in the first half in line with Bannan and  Pelupessy! Fletcher was so isolated he was practically upfront on his own!

But Fletch should have had a hat trick, and FF and Reach both created a string of chances in the 2nd half.  

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

The squad has been unbalanced for a while now. Not enough midfielders. Too many strikers. When we had wingers we never played them. Signed players like emanuelson. Players like abdi who is always injured apparently. Been a farce for years. I would say Jos isnt to blame for any of that

Not saying he is.