Another pathetic manager

33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fletcher missed three absolute sitters today

If he'd have just bagged one of those we'd be sit with three points tonight

Not that simple, had we taken the lead we would have probably resorted to sitting back and conceding a really sloppy goal in typical Wednesday fashion

45 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Joao is injured isn't he?

As we lose our top players for FFP are you going to just slate whichever poor sod has to deal with that and send a team out onto the pitch?

Joao as told his boss he's injured. I wonder. 

16 minutes ago, Steelman said:

The fact that it's a pooly informed OP aside, Jos is a fuckingidiot.

Anyone who picks Morgan Fox and makes the best keeper in the division third choice can just get tofuck as far as I'm concerned.

Jos out! 

This smacks of someone else's doing but not the managers. I shouldn't be too hasty in just blaming the manager for this farce of a football club. 

53 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Jos is a decent guy and could have walked. 

But no Joao? The only player we have with any vision, pace or flair.

Set up Fessi for his goal v Wigan.

This guy has no balls and no ability to play it anything other than safe

Safe we're fckd. We need to do better than safe.

th?id=OIP.zFgFhCjKqjtjWknVNVfo-QHaE7&pid=15.1&P=0&w=268&h=179

• Haha 1

I have no faith in Jos.

Playing Reach on the right of the midfield 3 was a poor choice, the amount of times he went down the wing and had to stop to bring it on to his left foot was just slowing the whole momentum down. Thankfully he's got great game awareness, but put him on the left of the midfield 3 and he will create a ton of chances. 

The whole team didn't look well gelled today and players clearly don't know their role. Even at corners we looked unorganised.

No way are they all fit enough either. Jos will be getting paid more than he ever has, he was out of work for 18 months too, he's done alright for himself so doesn't need any pity. He does need to improve the tactics though. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

I have no faith in Jos.

Playing Reach on the right of the midfield 3 was a poor choice, the amount of times he went down the wing and had to stop to bring it on to his left foot was just slowing the whole momentum down. Thankfully he's got great game awareness, but put him on the left of the midfield 3 and he will create a ton of chances. 

The whole team didn't look well gelled today and players clearly don't know their role. Even at corners we looked unorganised.

No way are they all fit enough either. Jos will be getting paid more than he ever has, he was out of work for 18 months too, he's done alright for himself so doesn't need any pity. He does need to improve the tactics though. 

The fitness thing would be a sad indictment, given all the spouting off he did about fitness last season Tactics were supposed to be his strong point, so far I’m not impressed

I think Jos is a decent manager who has the bravery to make himself look a tail in the eyes of the fans. With Westwood all he has to do is say " it will be of benefit to the club if we can move Westwoods wages off our budget and to this end we will do all we can to move him on." On Thornley & Baker he has had them since last season neither has put a foot wrong, both should be featuring a lot more. Palmer, Pelupessy and Fox need to work much harder on their basic skill set if they wish to feature for us further down the road.   

2 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Well aside from the Joao thing

5-4-1 at home against a crap side! That first half was pathetic!

Negative tactics against a poor team that will struggle this season . Bizarre tactics to only play one up top at home. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Negative tactics against a poor team that will struggle this season . Bizarre tactics to only play one up top at home. 

We got a point, jos set out not to loose, hardly exiting for us but a loss would have killed the moral plus thonily and baker were poitives to take into the next game

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Fletcher missed three absolute sitters today

If he'd have just bagged one of those we'd be sit with three points tonight

he also bottled 2 chances to get involved in 50-50 headers in their box.

Unforgivable.

really really really hope I am proved wrong but in years to come when we are compiling worst manager lists..Jos is going to be one of the first names suggested.

how the hell can this guy motivate players?

1 minute ago, Dot said:

really really really hope I am proved wrong but in years to come when we are compiling worst manager lists..Jos is going to be one of the first names suggested.

how the hell can this guy motivate players?

with his outgoing personality and charisma, 

oh wait....:ph34r:

• Haha 1

im beginning to see that jos aint the one, why did he start with fox ? clearly aint a wing back, can cover in defence ,left back poss but no way in hell is he a wingback that's laughable , boyd clearly can play that position ,yet another player who earns top money but don't play. im very worried ,we have played 2 fairly poor teams in wigan and hull what will be in the bottom 8 both could have had 5 against us, though today we should have had 4-5 ourselves but for fletcher ,