Is Westwood "injured" again?

Not in the team, not on the bench, and we have passed transfer deadline day.

What's going on here?

We are crying out for some experience behind our shaky defence. Would be first name on the team sheet for me. Why does Jos keep snubbing him?

Westwood has fallen down the pecking order joss style is to promote youth and I’m guessing he hunks they did well last season so Wildsmith and Dawson can do it again. 

Been told jos told DC that Westwood can leave DC disagreed and they’ve had abit of an argument gotta tread eggshells with jos cause he’s known to up and leave if disagreeing happens. And we can’t exactly afford a new manager if he goes now can we??

As much as I like him and appreciate his contribution and as much as he's clearly the best of the three keepers at the club, my hope is he leaves on a loan to buy with an agreed transfer because the situation right now is 100% detrimental to everyone (him, the club, the fans, our finances, etc. etc.).

We kept a record number of clean sheets with Westwood between the sticks.

Nowadays we look like conceding every time the opposites attack.

It looks like this is going to be a tough season, and in my opinion we should be playing our best players, not playing favourites.

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Well just confirmed Westwood is 3rd choice!

Another bizzare decision!

Why bizarre if you look at independent ratings of goalkeepers Westwood was clearly third on performance in games played last year and had some very poor performances previous year, He is not performing as well as he did first season things change. Martin Hodge was a good leeper but eventually performance deteriorates/ If he is this good why has nobody bought him?