Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Hull (sort of OMDT)

Quality omdt as per your grace.

Hope the anti fracker is back after you're well asleep later.

A trip down the offy for some McEwans Export should help you nod off before her with the fishy Cracken returns.

Can't wait for 2pm when Jos unveils the XI to rip these east coast pikeys a new one.

I'll say one thing, we knew who CC was gonna start with a month in advance. Not a feckin clue with Jos!

3-1 to us. Fletcher hat trick

ps Does that Eric Lick-hadge play for these? That former Forest fella. Best right back int league. Pray for Fox and Pudil.

Dawson

Hutch     Lees     Pudil

Palmer       Joey                 Reach

Bannan

Matias             FF         

Nuhiu           

Why the ruddy heck not eh? :biggrin: 

(It won't be that, but oh well)

Edited by StudentOwl

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Dawson

Hutch     Lees     Pudil

Palmer       Joey                 Reach

Bannan

Matias             FF         

Nuhiu           

Why the ruddy heck not eh? :biggrin: 

(It won't be that, but oh well)

The Legend is suspended!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Mine would have to be 'The Vampire Lovers' at The Gaumont in Donny

When the house lights went up I reckon everyone was stuck to their seat  :blush:

Ingrid Pitt. Kate o Mara and Maddie Smith.....remember it very well. 

36 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

so it could be

Dawson

Hutch, Lees, Pudil

Palmer                          Fox

Bannan, Joey, Reach

Fletch, FF

No reason why not. Fletcher is a clever player, he could teach FF a thing or too about movement.

He did a considerable amount to drag us over the line when we were chasing the play offs the second time round.

Dawson

Hutch       Lees     Pudil

Palmer          Joey                 Reach

Bannan

Boyd                 FF         

Fletch   

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Aaahhh...Jenny Aguter. She affected me very badly in my youth. 

When I was in my early teens started watching Walkabout one night, expecting very little....two hours later I was a changed boy. 

Has to go plus you for bringing back this memory. 

1982. Grandad gets a copy of An American Werewolf in London on Betamax. Settles down with nan and 10 year old grandson for an evenings entertainment. All the horror, the face-ripping-off-gore, that's alright for the 10 year old to watch apparently. But nan tutts and squirms her way through the shower scene, because that's disgusting, apparently. Grandad opens another can of larger. 10 year old boy falls in love. Oh Jenny my love....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

1982. Grandad gets a copy of An American Werewolf in London on Betamax. Settles down with nan and 10 year old grandson for an evenings entertainment. All the horror, the face-ripping-off-gore, that's alright for the 10 year old to watch apparently. But nan tutts and squirms her way through the shower scene, because that's disgusting, apparently. Grandad opens another can of larger. 10 year old boy falls in love. Oh Jenny my love....

So the bad moon wasn't the only thing rising.........?

lol Stick to the path lads.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

1983 my nan and grandad had just got a betamax , went to mista video on Buchanan and convinced my grandparents that American werewolf was a comedy and fine for thirteen year old me . Good job nan was cooking tea while shower scene was on , also never been as instantly scared as when you thought he had woken up just for the alien army to turn up :ghoulguy:

• Haha 3