Almen ad thi pants down

2 hours ago, East coast owl said:

Injured again!!!!! Has there ever been any other wednesday player who was such a crock. I wonder Is he gutted he hasn’t played, or happy to cash a wage.. he should give a percentage of his wages back. He isn’t doing a job he’s paid to do.. players get injured.. how can 1 player get so many different injuries.. anyone know wot the latest injury is.. he may aswell retire

Marco Matias comes close 

2 hours ago, trev said:

We will look back and laugh at this eventually.

Almen Abdi has managed to secure himself legendary status as an owls player.

He shall be the walking stick all injury prone players are measured against for the next 50 years.

Fair play that takes some doing.

1 hour ago, Owlmans6 said:

Andy Hinchcliffe - very weathy sick note.

Fixed them

Bit of a sticking plaster on them injuries ...lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Lichfield alien said:

Why do you want them to enjoy their retirement???..I hope they invest their ‘hard earned’ money in a fake Portuguese mountain development or summat..and they lose the lot..and I hope cc invests in it n all

Cos i have  good heart. It must be hell for them earning 20-30k a week for going to the gym and physio a few times a week. Can you imagine how awful, how terribly awful it must be to have to watch football on a Saturday. It's heart breaking stuff. Don't know how I'd cope. I'm so lucky to be earning about £500 a week for working 40 hours. I really am.

Come on mate. Have some sympathy for our poor footballers. They deserve to enjoy something don't they

13 minutes ago, poite said:

I agree with you that being a  injured footballer must be pretty rubbish and your reasoning is sound. 

But I'm sorry, 30k a week for doing what you have described is something that i think I might be ok with compared to my job earning that every 12 months working 40hour weeks.

It's relative isn't it.

There will be kids in sweatshops in Cambodia earning in a year  what you earn in a week thinking "Wish I was working 40 hours a week for £30m year would be heaven. Forgive for not having sympathy" etc etc. 

I think a lot of it depends on the personality of the individual. 

Only need to see how many top sportsmen go totally off the rails and sink into depression when they can no longer play. Despite earning fortunes. 

Money doesn't buy happiness is is a cheesy cliche.

But there's some truth in. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's relative isn't it.

There will be kids in sweatshops in Cambodia earning in a year  what you earn in a week thinking "Wish I was working 40 hours a week for £30m year would be heaven. Forgive for not having sympathy" etc etc. 

I think a lot of it depends on the personality of the individual. 

Only need to see how many top sportsmen go totally off the rails and sink into depression when they can no longer play. Despite earning fortunes. 

So are you worried about abdi sinking into depression?

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I would like to volunteer my services in an experiment to justify your claims Snoots..

say a 20 year timescale?

then report my findings back to you via video phone from my "testing premises"

In Hawaii ............ 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Why do you want them to enjoy their retirement???..I hope they invest their ‘hard earned’ money in a fake Portuguese mountain development or summat..and they lose the lot..and I hope cc invests in it n all

And I also hope emmanuelson invests in it as well

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

He’s worse that David Graham, Steve Adams, etc. 

Who was that that player from about 10 years ago and you couldn’t get him on the pitch for all the tea in China? My memory is going? 

Seem to recall David Lucas and Yohann Folly constantly being injured during our time in the championship?? 

Also a certain Francis Jeffers. 

I'm 44 now with knee reconstruction surgery and I'd probably be, so called fitter  than half the crocks in our squad. 

If I was dc I'd make him wear a pinny and serve the pies!!! On match day to at  least get something for the wages he's paying out to him.... May remind him how to play football. Lol

Edited by shezzas left peg
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, East coast owl said:

No one will touch him after his contract is up here. So he may aswell retire.. and don’t fleece any other football club. Everyone knows he’s a crock now.. yh players get injured. But his record beggars belief. It’s never career ending injuries. Stupid injuries. Like a sore eye!!!!

Is the word crock a combination of crook & c0ck. 

I've never had less respect for a weds player than this waste of skin. 

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, Rogers said:

He’s worse that David Graham, Steve Adams, etc. 

Who was that that player from about 10 years ago and you couldn’t get him on the pitch for all the tea in China? My memory is going? 

Worst i remember is phil Scott from scotland. Just checked 9appearences in 3 years