Almen ad thi pants down

Injured again!!!!! Has there ever been any other wednesday player who was such a crock. I wonder Is he gutted he hasn’t played, or happy to cash a wage.. he should give a percentage of his wages back. He isn’t doing a job he’s paid to do.. players get injured.. how can 1 player get so many different injuries.. anyone know wot the latest injury is.. he may aswell retire

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Perhaps there's irony in the fact that when even when he wasn't injured, Carlos refused to play him. It's not Abdi's fault that he's the product of a shambolic recruitment policy, the injuries are just the icing on the cake.

2 minutes ago, East coast owl said:

Injured again!!!!! Has there ever been any other wednesday player who was such a crock. I wonder Is he gutted he hasn’t played, or happy to cash a wage.. he should give a percentage of his wages back. He isn’t doing a job he’s paid to do.. players get injured.. how can 1 player get so many different injuries.. anyone know wot the latest injury is.. he may aswell retire

he is wnak

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We will look back and laugh at this eventually.

Almen Abdi has managed to secure himself legendary status as an owls player.

He shall be the yardstick all injury prone players are measured against for the next 50 years.

Fair play that takes some doing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, brando said:

he is wnak

No one will touch him after his contract is up here. So he may aswell retire.. and don’t fleece any other football club. Everyone knows he’s a crock now.. yh players get injured. But his record beggars belief. It’s never career ending injuries. Stupid injuries. Like a sore eye!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brando said:

he has took the royal pi55 with us,absolute joke,got to laugh how did he pass the medical when we bought him,absolute shybo

That’s why he should give his wages back.. it’s not unlucky injuries it’s a wee wee take.. no one asked in the press conference what his latest injury was.. it’s like the norm. Oh abdi injured again.. 

1 minute ago, brando said:

he is wnak

We don't even know that this is the case.Ironically we are crying out for a player of his type now but none of us know if he would be any good. Him and Mattias have had a very good living out of spending the last couple of years on the treatment table. Are they happy to have done this or are they raring to do a job for the team. Maybe we will never know.In an Ideal world they could fire us to the promised land but it's very unlikely now.

1 minute ago, lukestheman82 said:

I haven't the time to look into dates of transfers, but is it possible that we signed Abdi as a sweetener in the other transfers of Pudil and Forestieri?  A Doyen masterstroke? 

I'm probably way off, but thought I'd put it out there. 

Watford we’re sorry to see him go.. there was a decent injury free player in there somewhere.. 1 last pay day. he came here and went to graze like a donkey

10 minutes ago, East coast owl said:

Watford we’re sorry to see him go.. there was a decent injury free player in there somewhere.. 1 last pay day. he came here and went to graze like a donkey

Watford fans may have been sorry to see him go. 

I didnt see Watford physio opinion. 

I'm sure he had a medical, but my paranoid side wonders, IF we signed all 3 around the same time was there some kind of agent skullduggery going on? 

An agent doesn't give a poo if he sells a crock, he still gets his %