Good read from Alan Biggs here in the Telegraph

Let me guess

Understands the fans concern, but Wednesday fans are some of the best around and so he's confident they'll step up, Chansiri is trying his best, Biggsy called ages ago we'd have problems, Biggsy says we have talented players and we need to play them, Biggsy takes the high ground and says we all should unite, Biggsy says we should take a more thoughtful approach to selling players in future

How close am I?

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Nail on Head Biggsy well said. Back the campaign for parachute payments ban.

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Edited by madfan
spelling

Here's another ...

A snapshot opinion of how the EFL look right now (Martin Samuel, Daily Mail)

Having hidden the draw for the Carabao Cup in obscure time zones and formats, chief executive Shaun Harvey is repeating the formula with the Football League highlights.

These have been sold to a channel called Quest and so successful was their first broadcast that the League sent out an advisory on Thursday in the hope media organisations would inform their readers where to get it.

Those who could locate it — on my television it comes after a channel called ID+1 — were rewarded with a blackout, a distorted picture, a squashed picture and a studio set that looked as if it had been assembled with the profits from the worst-performing pie stall at Accrington Stanley.

There are some very big clubs in the Championship, and they surely deserve better. Indeed, it is just as well the League have unearthed a highly lucrative revenue stream, fining their own members millions for having ambition, or Harvey might be considered to have no clue at all.

Shaun Harvey, EFL chief executive, talks during day two of the Soccerex Global Convention

+10
  •  

Shaun Harvey, EFL chief executive, talks during day two of the Soccerex Global Convention

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Here's another ...

A snapshot opinion of how the EFL look right now (Martin Samuel, Daily Mail)

Having hidden the draw for the Carabao Cup in obscure time zones and formats, chief executive Shaun Harvey is repeating the formula with the Football League highlights.

These have been sold to a channel called Quest and so successful was their first broadcast that the League sent out an advisory on Thursday in the hope media organisations would inform their readers where to get it.

Those who could locate it — on my television it comes after a channel called ID+1 — were rewarded with a blackout, a distorted picture, a squashed picture and a studio set that looked as if it had been assembled with the profits from the worst-performing pie stall at Accrington Stanley.

There are some very big clubs in the Championship, and they surely deserve better. Indeed, it is just as well the League have unearthed a highly lucrative revenue stream, fining their own members millions for having ambition, or Harvey might be considered to have no clue at all.

+10
  •  

Spot on. Shaun Harvey looks a right cünt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Nothing wrong with that item.  I generally think Biggsy is Ok and don't understand some of the stick he gets.

He hates the Owls with a relish ditto Gidmeister. They don’t do impartiality, even if they try their best

• Thanks 1

I have to say that barring a few [home] games, the support fades and goes quiet pretty quickly after we have scored.

Folk constantly argue that support and the noise will ramp up if the team shows some interest in winning but the crowd has to take the initiative this year irrespective of any stale periods in a match to keep a tempo going.

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Like all our local media it’s obvious he hates us with a passion with the way he goes on about us. Well let them talk, we’ll show them, we are Wednesday no one likes us we don’t care

Cannot read anything in the article under discussion to indicate that he hates us at all, let alone with a passion.  Are you sure you are not letting some previous petty grievance colour your view about the person and everything he writes? Also you do seem to have some paranoia issues going on and I think you will find that in reality not everyone does hate us.  If the guy gives you so much angst then perhaps best not open topics with Alan Biggs in the title. Chill and look forward to the game tomorrow. WAWAW

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"