Music at Hillsborough before / after games and at half time - Make it SHEFFIELD

Guest Grez Bez

I've posted this before (I'm away so can't figure out the post but it had pictures etc...) but it shouldn't only be the music.

It should be everything, make it a Sheffield day, locally sourced food and beer, Sheffield bands etc.... Support the community whilst making it a unique atmosphere.

On 09/08/2018 at 16:00, @owlstalk said:

Slow club are a great shout. Becky’s a big Wednesday fan, has been known to go on stage in Wednesday shirt. Part of video for “suffering you, suffering me” filmed at hillsborough (great song but can’t really play a song with that title...). “Yeah So” album has some more upbeat stuff 

44 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

I've posted this before (I'm away so can't figure out the post but it had pictures etc...) but it shouldn't only be the music.

It should be everything, make it a Sheffield day, locally sourced food and beer, Sheffield bands etc.... Support the community whilst making it a unique atmosphere.

Great idea. Certainly in the early part of the season when the weather is better.

Just making it a bit of an event around the stadium.

In Munich at the moment and it was noticeable how early the locals were out for games.Both 1860 Munich and Bayern played last weekend. Ok the weather was good but there is a pride in wearing the shirts, a proper engagement and not to say there isn't that in the UK  but the Germans do it better. The rub they also get more revenues on the back of it.

Not sure why English Clubs as a rule seem to have this them and us attitude between the hierarchy and the fans when working together would be a win win

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This post cheers me up no end

You need something everybody knows or can easily get to know, few of these will inspire everyone you may like them but music is individual and some of these will appeal to just a few. No good saying lovely when I think are not to my liking.