Music at Hillsborough before / after games and at half time - Make it SHEFFIELD

15 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

That is truelly painful. Literally the only thing that kept me watching was the bird that had the embarrassment of singing that abomination. Although I had to turn it right down through fear of someone hearing what I was watching. 

Seriously though, who wrote this poo?! Why would they fight butterflies?14081A16-149D-4E80-A16A-F7B1D2CF98C8.thumb.png.ce96331035a469078c6eddacfa23c37d.png

It was written by one of their owners.  I actually like the butterflies bit, it's spiritually uplifting.  We have this opinion of butterflies, all soft and fluffy but when they're in big numbers they can be reyt nastycunts.

19 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

It was written by one of their owners.  I actually like the butterflies bit, it's spiritually uplifting.  We have this opinion of butterflies, all soft and fluffy but when they're in big numbers they can be reyt nastycunts.

I’ve never been a fan of butterflies. They’re glorified moths. Catterpillars with wings. But stating you’ll fight the butterflies doesn’t really scream power. It’s not like picking a fight with Ghengis Khan. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

I’ve never been a fan of butterflies. They’re glorified moths. Catterpillars with wings. But stating you’ll fight the butterflies doesn’t really scream power. It’s not like picking a fight with Ghengis Khan. 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest mkowl

Tbf last season when they played that dirge that accompanied the adverts in screen I a little too loudly shouted in the direction of the box "Get this poo off". The DJ bloke was stood outside and just shrugged his shoulders.

Definitely time for a change on the HT music from The Ramones.

Just need to be a bit more build up in the 20 minutes to kick off. We just tend to drift there

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So out of this enitre thread that’s the only thing you’ve took from it?

I didn’t read any of the thread

Just saw the thread title and had visions of hearing The reverend booming out at Hillsborough 

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday have bred so many amazing musicians and artists over the years that we could do something extremely positive, unique (and best of all free), and play SWFC bands and artists all season this season.

So instead of any Rod Stewart or Franz Ferdinand we could have bands and musicians that are our own fans played.

There are enough songs produced and released by Sheffield Wednesday fans (famous and new bands) to last an entire season, so let's swap out the tunes, play ONLY SWFC related bands, and have a proud season of SWFC music

Examples of how many amazing bands and artists we have in our fanbase in the next few posts

Remember this would cost NOTHING to do, and could be a small thing that the club does to create even more good vibes around the place

This one needs to go to Trevor Braithwait