Had one good performance and the rest were distinctly average or worse... Good luck to him in proving he's up to it at this level.

Maybe he's a lifelong Swansea fan like Carlos?

• Haha 1

Our fans act like children. Again making judgments on a situation where the facts aren't even known.

Then wishing misery on the lad. It's pathetic.

• Agree 7

Just now, alanharper said:

And almost every away trip from there will be a hellish long journey. 

Good. 

Won't affect Clare though, he'll be out the match day squad watching Jeff on Soccer Saturday!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Proper step up WTF:

Good luck to him, gone to get a better wage so can’t fault him for that.

Also hasn’t gone out of his way to shaft the club out of a fee like Hirst did.

• Agree 2

Swansea fans constantly use the #swfc hashtag so maybe Clare got confused and thought he was re-signing for us...

• Like 1

He didnt want to play for us he has got his move , no longer a wednesday player  and irrelevant to us so lets move on , and hopefully another youngster gets a chance to come to the fore and build a career with this wonderful football club of mine !!uto ftb wawawWTF:

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Or simply did the club offer him a poo deal and he got better elsewhere.

One team has just come down from the Premier League, has a decent squad and is signing good players.

The other has a squad of aging over the hill under performing players, with a manager who play too defensive and incorrect formation for the squad he has, they are under a transfer embargo and even though they are stretch financially they still play under performing players over giving youth a chance.

Which team would you see as you better prospect of success. Good luck to the lad and hopefully we will get a few hundred grand to put into the wasting money on poo fund the chairman currently uses it on.

I think the recent revelations of Monday night does mean the Hirst and Clare sagas start to make more sense.

Hirst came out saying that he wanted to play more and that’s why he’s gone where he’s gone to. Did he think that wasn’t going to happen when the club had sent all the money they have spent on expensive strikers. Maybe Clare who’s 21 felt he needed to start to get a more financially rewarding contract then what we could offer him, with us heading in to a transfer embargo? 

All guess work, but just goes to show the club should have just be more honest with the fans. I think Monday was a good thing and DC now understands the importance of keeping everyone in the loop.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Or simply did the club offer him a poo deal and he got better elsewhere.

One team has just come down from the Premier League, has a decent squad and is signing good players.

The other has a squad of aging over the hill under performing players, with a manager who play too defensive and incorrect formation for the squad he has, they are under a transfer embargo and even though they are stretch financially they still play under performing players over giving youth a chance.

Which team would you see as you better prospect of success. Good luck to the lad and hopefully we will get a few hundred grand to put into the wasting money on poo fund the chairman currently uses it on.

That's the Hirst conspiracy theorists line/club haterz.....

You are like a stuck record mate, seriously get some help....

Edited by steveger
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

This is football guys. These players don't have the same blind loyalty that we do for SWFC. Also nothing wrong with ambition and taking risks in order to achieve what you feel is possible as a young man. Good luck to him. As long as he has a stinker against us of course....

Good luck to him. Might work out might not. Hope we get some decent compensation and that’s about it. 

Also, drop the hashtag you melt.

• Haha 1

Fancy moving from Sheffield Wednesday to Swansea :picnic:

Listen Sean Flair, you’ll never play for a club as big as us again, good luck not being good enough for a tinpot Welsh side and getting shipped out to Newport County to not be good enough for them too.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

Which club has helped him become the player he is over the time,?Which club do we support? I hope it goes boobies up for him like the one who went to Bolton, that worked out well for him didn't it! If your Mrs left you would you wish her a lottery win or a crap future?

I wouldn't really wish either on her.

I would send my condolences a sympathy to her new fella, tho'.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, bye. Thanks for the compensation 

Meh.

Wasn't meant to be.

Not really worth moaning about it now.

I've heard he wanted to be there since 35 years ago. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steveger said:

That's the Hirst conspiracy theorists line/club haterz.....

You are like a stuck record mate, seriously get some help....

No we are in the financial poo and cannot offer good deals so the players go elsewhere that simple.

If the club had told the fans this last season maybe they would not have got the stick they did - #in any fan communication we trust

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jambler said:

I've heard he wanted to be there since 35 years ago. 

Boyhood club, apparently.

Grew up watching greats like erm Gary Monk and Lee Trundle.

• Haha 1