Fernando watch

Apparently there is a telecommunications issue at S6. All the phone lines and mobile communications links have gone down.

We’ve asked for the fault to be dealt with as a Priority 4. BT might get around to looking at it next week sometime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think FF is a good player and everything but don't get why people are so obsessed about him.

Always thought no player is bigger then the club but no sure if other people see it that way.

I think it’s because we have no other real flare in the side mate, that’s all

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Think FF is a good player and everything but don't get why people are so obsessed about him.

Always thought no player is bigger then the club but no sure if other people see it that way.

I agree about no player bigger than club.  At the moment though he's the stand out best and currently if he goes we can't replace him due to the umbongo. 

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Apparently there is a telecommunications issue at S6. All the phone lines and mobile communications links have gone down.

We’ve asked for the fault to be dealt with as a Priority 4. BT might get around to looking at it next week sometime.

giphy (4).gif

55 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

any sightings, post them here.

Let's keep a track of the little rascal  If you're unemployed, get yourself to the training ground like a poor man's Sky News Reporter and keep.us all in the loop.

Well I doubt there will be a sky reporter with us today....wont be needed lol 

40 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's got all the free tat I sent him under the guise of sweeteners from various suitors, then.

Just wait until he sees the gigantic Wednesday-themed hot air balloon I've arranged to take him to training later. He'll think we've blown the rest out of the water and his heart will be set on Wednesday for ever more. 

Just keep him in the air until after the deadline. Job done.