Sunderland..which tier?

11 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Have we got bottom tier or are we up top like last season?...only goin if we are at the bottom..it’s horrible up there when yer bladdered..same at Newcastle..ended up feeling sick :duntmatter:

Upper according to my ticket 

5 hours ago, owl-zat said:

Can see a number of fans purchasing a £4 ticket for this one just to get the 10 Priority Points and not travelling.

if we were tipped to finish top 2 top6 this season id agree with you about that, but we are going to take a lot longer to sell out away games this season due to us probably having a long hard season. took 6 days to shift just 1650 Brentford tickets which is our only weekend game this season in the capital , I think most supporters apart from utd game will get tickets for every away game with appx 550 points inc vila,stoke,west brom 

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

if we were tipped to finish top 2 top6 this season id agree with you about that, but we are going to take a lot longer to sell out away games this season due to us probably having a long hard season. took 6 days to shift just 1650 Brentford tickets which is our only weekend game this season in the capital , I think most supporters apart from utd game will get tickets for every away game with appx 550 points inc vila,stoke,west brom 

Defo this. We'll do well to average 2500 this season. Especially with all midweek games getting sky coverage. What we shifted for Sunderland? Sure someone said was about 2600 as of last Friday.