Cardiff in for FF

I’ll be gobsmacked if Westwood starts at the weekend. We have tried to sell and quite clearly we are freezing him out. 

If we cant rid of him in the loan window with a view of a permanent, I can see him

being in the sidelines all season. 

He doesn’t deserve it - he’s been a great keeper for Wednesday and a highly respected professional.

15 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Utter failure at premier league level though.

So humour me on this one.

Warnock does his usual and gets sacked c. Christmas.

Jos not working out so we replace him with Warnock.

Finish mid-table again this season, but next season Warnock takes us up and announces his retirement.

Blunts announce that due to 20,000 pairs of shoes left in their car-park that are teaming up with Oxfam!

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

According to Howson, Luhukay said - everyone knows the decision they've made, including the goalies, and he hasn't changed his opinion.

Maybe his decision was Dawson is number 1 if Westwood goes but if he stays he's number 1.

That's still a decision and he won't have changed his mind either.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’ll be gobsmacked if Westwood starts at the weekend. We have tried to sell and quite clearly we are freezing him out. 

If we cant rid of him in the loan window with a view of a permanent, I can see him

being in the sidelines all season. 

He doesn’t deserve it - he’s been a great keeper for Wednesday and a highly respected professional.

Thats how I read it

We know we need to get his wages off the books - told him hes surplus - and he can go. Its up to him and his agent now - he has to find a move if he wants to carry on playing because we wont be playing him here.

Shoddy

Westwood's face doesn't fit with the new team of coaches. How it's got to that point I don't know, but I'd be surprised to see him involved anytime soon.

What I would say is, regardless of who's at fault, we've got to stop finding ourselves in these situations where we're paying wages for people to sit on the sidelines due to off the field issues. It's rank bad management- every organisation has employees that require a different approach to get the most out of them. We've managed it it for 4 years with KW- what's changed?

We need to accept this and we need to accept that in football (like in any walk of life) players (employees) will have an eye on bettering themselves and/or moving on. That's life- Chansiri and co. need to deal with it better and maximise the assets we're paying for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

I would imagine that there’s something in KW’s contract that he’s close to triggering

Thats the only reason I can think of why he isn’t playing

Agree, i think he is almost due a bonus which we cant afford to pay. 

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Agree, i think he is almost due a bonus which we cant afford to pay. 

Either that or it triggers a contract extension or something. It’s all guess work but somethings not right