Let’s try Mr Chansiri’s way

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

Yes, look at most clubs over the last 10 years, fans are always saying the club is run badly, look at Aresenal fans pot loads of money and still moan.

Thing is outside of the PL most clubs with any ambition just don't function as a viable business model.

Mate picked me up from garage on way to work last week as car was in for MOT.

He had Talksport on & there was a Spurs fan on moaning like f*** as he got his renewal email/form through for his season ticket ... Last season he paid £900 & its now gone up to £1600 !! - New Stadium syndrome.

They haven't signed anyone (yet) this summer which was his main gripe against paying the vast increase in season ticket cost,  as "Are we now paying for the stadium" etc..etc... not for new players. They've also put 3 first team players up for sale...  (He was ranting but crikey,  they only have Kane/Ali/Eriksen etc..etc...!)

14 minutes ago, heppers said:

As fans I think we need to get over this sense of entitlement.

All we ever do is moan about costs. We moan about a lack of signings. When we do sign someone we get on their backs.

DC really seems to try. He seems to try hard. It hasn't worked for several reasons.

We need to get off his back. Be very careful what we wish for!!

Think 90% I have read on here criticising Chansiri is quite justified.

He was happy having selfies with people and people singing his name, just take the flak on the chin. (Flak not abuse)

39 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Mate picked me up from garage on way to work last week as car was in for MOT.

He had Talksport on & there was a Spurs fan on moaning like f*** as he got his renewal email/form through for his season ticket ... Last season he paid £900 & its now gone up to £1600 !! - New Stadium syndrome.

They haven't signed anyone (yet) this summer which was his main gripe against paying the vast increase in season ticket cost,  as "Are we now paying for the stadium" etc..etc... not for new players. They've also put 3 first team players up for sale...  (He was ranting but crikey,  they only have Kane/Ali/Eriksen etc..etc...!)

Nicer problems to have. Can you imagine if we did get to the PL and we put cheapest season ticket to 1k! Could happen, what then people on here would be calling for a boycott at least. 

Things could be worse, we still have a decent squad, although some may go. No reason why we will not be competitive if

players play as they can  as they are good enough. Let DC worry about the finances as nothing we can do other than keep supporting the team and watching them week after week.

And before any comments, yes pi**ed we have burnt the budget but we have zero influence on this so why keep going round in circles wanting to blame anyone.

14 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I don't think any of us wished for an embargo that means we can't play our best goalie or strengthen the team.

lol

Remember when we had no decent players, we would rely on loans and had a dreadful squad.

As far as foreign owners go this guy seems like a decent bloke. He has made some mistakes but we were 1 game from the Prem.