Let’s try Mr Chansiri’s way

48 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Its nothing to do with debts. Its ffp. He has put in the amount he is allowed so now its down to us not spending more than 39m over the amount we bring in after he has put in money. We dont have a massive amount coming in from retail and ticket sales to counter the massive wages he has saddled us with. So due to the losses growing year on year with those wages we are not going to make ffp by more and more each year. We are not actually in financial trouble we are just not making the ffp regulations as his cash injections wont count towards what we are being measured by. So we will be stopped from making transfers and renewing contracts and be forced to rely on youth. Which thankfully is the only part of the whole club looking in good shape at the moment. Unfortunately very few good young players fulfill their early potential, we just need to hope ours do. 

Bit of sense that, too many people think we are skint, we are not ffp just stops you putting money in even if you have it  unless your day to day revenues are high enough. As a club we have never generated huge amounts of alternative revenue. DC is correct and trying to explain that he wants us to put more in to raise the revenues so he can add more. Think sometimes the language gets misunderstood.

The problem is ffp and it being a unfair system that helps only the parachute payment clubs. It it was fair they would set a cap on all expenditure and say you can spend a max 20m per season on players and wages that's it. 

5 hours ago, Steelman said:

We've done it his way since he got here (ignoring everyone's advice in spite of admitting he knows nothing about football).

He's learn't nothing in his tenure and shows no sign of doing so. Now we're up the proverbial creek with families that have gone for generations now priced out of going and also listening on the radio.

I would never abuse him or his family but I'd like him to leave.

Who's advice has he ignored?

Bit of a sweeping statement in your post. Look I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes and he's certainly got the pricing if tickets and membership wrong  but I'm sure he has learnt plenty in his time here.

22 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Bit of sense that, too many people think we are skint, we are not ffp just stops you putting money in even if you have it  unless your day to day revenues are high enough. As a club we have never generated huge amounts of alternative revenue. DC is correct and trying to explain that he wants us to put more in to raise the revenues so he can add more. Think sometimes the language gets misunderstood.

The problem is ffp and it being a unfair system that helps only the parachute payment clubs. It it was fair they would set a cap on all expenditure and say you can spend a max 20m per season on players and wages that's it. 

Except for clubs like Man U, who have the revenue to pend hundreds of millions that would work. 

13 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Except for clubs like Man U, who have the revenue to pend hundreds of millions that would work. 

Always some one bigger, do think that once in the PL they can do what they want as some are then competing with Europe as well. As long as they understand that if they come down there is a cap, If they overspend they don't go up simple.

14 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

There's f*ck all else we can do sadly. 

Yes, look at most clubs over the last 10 years, fans are always saying the club is run badly, look at Aresenal fans pot loads of money and still moan.

Thing is outside of the PL most clubs with any ambition just don't function as a viable business model.

We are no different from any other club. No set of fans just blindly cheers and sings whilst watching poo . In the same way that every club has abusive fans on social media. 

Fair play though, he’s got all the gullible supporters on social media pooing themselves that he’s going to leave. 

3 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Yes, look at most clubs over the last 10 years, fans are always saying the club is run badly, look at Aresenal fans pot loads of money and still moan.

Thing is outside of the PL most clubs with any ambition just don't function as a viable business model.

Most of them don't end up flirting with embargoes though or charge the highest prices in the division for just about everything. 

Guest Kameron
58 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Having read through Appendix A of the EFL rules and regs I'm absolutely sure he's running short of cash.  There are a couple of glaring loopholes available to anyone who has the resources available to inject cash.  Sections 5 (Donations) and 6 (Cash Injections) is what Wolves will have used last season and Villa just last week. He has also converted no debt to equity what so ever.

2 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

Its nothing to do with debts. Its ffp. He has put in the amount he is allowed so now its down to us not spending more than 39m over the amount we bring in after he has put in money. We dont have a massive amount coming in from retail and ticket sales to counter the massive wages he has saddled us with. So due to the losses growing year on year with those wages we are not going to make ffp by more and more each year. We are not actually in financial trouble we are just not making the ffp regulations as his cash injections wont count towards what we are being measured by. So we will be stopped from making transfers and renewing contracts and be forced to rely on youth. Which thankfully is the only part of the whole club looking in good shape at the moment. Unfortunately very few good young players fulfill their early potential, we just need to hope ours do. 

Now that is  a pretty good post.Apart from perhaps "losses growing year on year" .No one knows yet and if we don't buy any new players we may break even or possibly make a profit in next couple of years.

Guest Kameron

I think he needs to do something to get supporters back on side, maybe he could offer free spice at the turnstiles as a good will gesture. 

7 hours ago, Kameron said:

Th problem is he doesn’t have a way, no amount of positivity is going to prevent what’s coming.  Unless he finds a serious injection of cash to reduce the clubs debts we’re f o o ked.  My bigger fear is that he doesn’t have the cash after this season to pay for the day to day running of the club, I personally think he’s blown almost all of his money and that explains the desperation that came across last night.  

Speculation we can do without but keep on worrying about things that haven’t happened yet if it makes you feel better . 

16 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Now that is  a pretty good post.Apart from perhaps "losses growing year on year" .No one knows yet and if we don't buy any new players we may break even or possibly make a profit in next couple of years.

Careful you are almost sounding positive , you are in the minority on here 

Guest Kameron
8 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Speculation we can do without but keep on worrying about things that haven’t happened yet if it makes you feel better . 

He was asked directly last night what the recovery plan was, he had no answer.

14 minutes ago, Kameron said:

He was asked directly last night what the recovery plan was, he had no answer.

If he has any sense he will get people in to help , I just don’t buy this ,the clubs going bust attitude , maybe I’m being naive but I think some fans are using pure speculation . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

As fans I think we need to get over this sense of entitlement.

All we ever do is moan about costs. We moan about a lack of signings. When we do sign someone we get on their backs.

DC really seems to try. He seems to try hard. It hasn't worked for several reasons.

We need to get off his back. Be very careful what we wish for!!