The Westwood situation just gets stranger

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I would put good money on an announcement tonight that we are absolutely NOT in an embargo, and that all of this speculation is absolutely damaging to the club.

Keep yer money in yer wallet Moley!!

there's been enough spaffed on silly follys where Wednesdays concerned ......

• Haha 3

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Keep yer money in yer wallet Moley!!

there's been enough spaffed on silly follys where Wednesdays concerned ......

I had us to win 3-0 on Saturday

Lol

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I had us to win 3-0 on Saturday

Lol

Seriously I've just been in Aldi n bought the Mrs some Lovely  Blue Dyed lily's ...

Gave her them told her I love her ...

She replied are these for me or  to put on the grave at Hillsborough on Saturday  ?

WTF:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ian said:

Jones wasn't involved on Saturday because despite us having Nuhiu, Palmer, Van Aken, Fox and Pelupessy in the squad, he's still way way way the worst player we've got (although Fox might give him a run for his money occasionally)

If we do manage to move him on before Thursday I'd be almost as happy as if we'd won the cup

you mention nuhiu, yer I wouldn't say I rated him highly before ,but since carlos left he got himself fit /match fit and if he didn't score all of those goals we would probably have ended up in league 1. he also scored Saturday ,its other areas of the pitch where alarm bells should ring ,our pathetic defence where every team could put 5 past us at the min, no wing backs ,and midfield what just don't look right ,leave nuhiu alone . 

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

What a marvelous example of man management this is

straight out of CC's playbook 

it's almost as if they have the same boss giving them impossible scenarios to deal with and explain to the press 

seem to remember Carlos saying he would 'explain' his weird decisions at the end of the season 

I've said it various times. A player at the club said that Westwood has been refusing to play/going AWOL for over a year, and it isn't the first time. 

He isn't popular. 

Edited by sammo

6 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Not the first time I’ve heard of Jos doing this. He didn’t speak to Jordan Rhodes much either, if atall. 

Does seem like the ones they want to move on quickly are being frozen out. 

Has to be this, surely?!?

Westwood is perhaps the model pro and with him given his injury history i think he really loves being here and at the club - his performances have shown that in recent years. 

My best guess would be they've told him he's going to be sold if he likes it or not, Westy says he doesn't want to go - Jos freezes him out the first XI, football manager 101!

If as some have suggested the deals done in principle and it’s awaiting another transfer to be completed before this goes through, with a condition of deal being no playing then why would Jos be speaking to him? 

I think ink most of us expect stoke to sell their keeper, and that will trigger a transfer domino as they buy replacements. I’d not be surprised to see that happen on Thursday. Don’t really understand the criticism of this one.