Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie Starling

Head of Academy Coaching

Recommended Posts

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs Muggins, the Tea lady has left to take up a similar role at Aldi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Mrs Muggins, the Tea lady has left to take up a similar role at Aldi.

Shouldn't that read..

Mrs muggins, the tea lady has burnt her left pinky finger taking 6 months off work....so has taken up a similar role as Abdi?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Shouldn't that read..

Mrs muggins, the tea lady has burnt her left pinky finger taking 6 months off work....so has taken up a similar role as Abdi?

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

What's that quote from Hamlet about Denmark?

 

 

I think its either “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” or “Lurpak, the finest butter in the world” ...

 

 

:Chansiri:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

Or, bare with me here. Maybe, I know this is going sound rediculous but...... he just wants a new challenge having seen a vast number of his academy products promoted to the first team 

 

crazy theory I know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please feel free to prove me wrong here, but I though Steve Haslam was the top bloke in the academy?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Head of Coaching has been Neil Thompson since the time Gray was manager. Head of Academy was Haslam and before him Ramsdale who was appointed by Dave Jones. Quality of coaching at Academy is excellent (Ramsdale and Wilkinson have both been poached by Manchester City). There was a clear out when McCauley left academy which was when it was badly underperforming.

I do not know anything about Williams.

Look at Youcan trophy results this weekend to see improvement made. We won u/16 with thrashing of Leeds in final.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quist said:

The Head of Coaching has been Neil Thompson since the time Gray was manager. Head of Academy was Haslam and before him Ramsdale who was appointed by Dave Jones. Quality of coaching at Academy is excellent (Ramsdale and Wilkinson have both been poached by Manchester City). There was a clear out when McCauley left academy which was when it was badly underperforming.

I do not know anything about Williams.

Look at Youcan trophy results this weekend to see improvement made. We won u/16 with thrashing of Leeds in final.

 

Ramsdale only left in May last year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of the day ...he prefers rovrum to us !!:picnic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

End of the day ...he prefers rovrum to us !!:picnic:

Shock, horror.

Some one leaves his employment to go work some where else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

Was always a blade anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, youngowl said:

Was always a blade anyway

Cracking Classical Guitarist though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ramsdale only left in May last year

That is correct I did not say otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

 

No, it's about lack of ambition which is why Deano, Batten and et al left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Cracking Classical Guitarist though.

And composer, star wars, indiana Jones, Jaws etc... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Cracking Classical Guitarist though.

but that Cleo Laine is a right pain in the arse - no wnder he wanted a change of scene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...