Head of Academy Coaching

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Mrs Muggins, the Tea lady has left to take up a similar role at Aldi.

Shouldn't that read..

Mrs muggins, the tea lady has burnt her left pinky finger taking 6 months off work....so has taken up a similar role as Abdi?

6 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

Or, bare with me here. Maybe, I know this is going sound rediculous but...... he just wants a new challenge having seen a vast number of his academy products promoted to the first team 

crazy theory I know 

The Head of Coaching has been Neil Thompson since the time Gray was manager. Head of Academy was Haslam and before him Ramsdale who was appointed by Dave Jones. Quality of coaching at Academy is excellent (Ramsdale and Wilkinson have both been poached by Manchester City). There was a clear out when McCauley left academy which was when it was badly underperforming.

I do not know anything about Williams.

Look at Youcan trophy results this weekend to see improvement made. We won u/16 with thrashing of Leeds in final.

• Thanks 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Quist said:

The Head of Coaching has been Neil Thompson since the time Gray was manager. Head of Academy was Haslam and before him Ramsdale who was appointed by Dave Jones. Quality of coaching at Academy is excellent (Ramsdale and Wilkinson have both been poached by Manchester City). There was a clear out when McCauley left academy which was when it was badly underperforming.

I do not know anything about Williams.

Look at Youcan trophy results this weekend to see improvement made. We won u/16 with thrashing of Leeds in final.

Ramsdale only left in May last year

8 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I see John Williams who held the position at our academy has now moved to Rotherham in the same role.  I understand he was at Wednesday for many a year so is it another member of staff who has become pissed off after all it couldn't possibly be  about money could it?

Was always a blade anyway

8 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

No, it's about lack of ambition which is why Deano, Batten and et al left