Dingle Mick

On 05/08/2018 at 06:49, Orlando_Trustful said:

Time to go and get Dingle Mick to sort this s***show out before someone else does.

I feel sorry for Jos, he has been dealt a bad hand, but I think it will become evident over the coming months he isn't up to this standard. The fact he has had all summer to work with a near full fit squad, yet we came out against Wigan looking so disjointed worries me massively. It isn't just that some of the players obviously aren't up to the standard required (Palmer, Pelu, JVA etc), the whole formation and game plan was bizarre. 

DC needs to chill out and let a man come in and run the team properly. Dingle Mick would have no issues with a squad like this. He consistently got Ipswich in the top half / playoffs with a small budget and a bang average team. 

It won't be pretty football, but let's be honest, it's been crap to watch for over 18 months now. Go and get him. 

On 05/08/2018 at 11:28, TrueOwl said:

We need a ceo capable of finding a manager capable of building an entire squad on a couple of million like Warnock did last year.  We don't have either that's patently clear.

On 05/08/2018 at 11:02, mike312 said:

Wait for it........wait for it........

when will cardiff get shut?

27 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Another awe - inspiring performance. Seen nothing to tell me Jos has any idea about how to sort this out. 

And some people are worried about Mick because he plays crap football. 

will still cut him some slack because of the hand he's been dealt with, harshly out of his hands but he isn't helping himself with some odd line up's, benches and negative tactics. It's still early days but why is it we always seem to make a mess of it in the summer, start slowly and have to play catch up? I felt optimistic after the way we finished last season and with the youngsters coming through and injured players returning but that optimism as quickly eroded with being embargoed, the negative summer and the negative start to the season.

Hopefully Jos proves us wrong again and sorts it out soon or otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if we have another change of manager later on this season and someone more experienced in the Football League would be the smart option. However we'd probably end up with another leftfield appointment?

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

Chansiri would never get Mick in.

I genuinely believe that chansiri would be terrified of having someone experienced who actually knows what they are doing. He doesn't want anyone who would challenge him in any way. 

Just now, trevdi9 said:

If Jos ever left5 then you copuld bet it will be some other foreign manager we have  never heard of that would come in lol 

How football is going mate. Very few home grown managers in the top two divisions these days

How the f**k did they find Jos anyway ?...was he referred to us by the German/Dutch Jobcentres ?...long term unemployed needing some work experience/work trial ?...

still think it was a bizarre appointment.....

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, darra said:

How football is going mate. Very few home grown managers in the top two divisions these days

probably right darra  , but we always seem to get the ones no ones heard of lol 

Edited by trevdi9

Was Jos hired on his ability of saying "YES" .......

feel for the guy but clearly we only hired his as no one else was interested, and he only took the job as he needed the cash and the Jobcentre was threatening to send him on pointless CV courses and the like....

7 minutes ago, darra said:

There are some very good foreign managers out there , the one Leeds have just got springs to mind, but we always seem to end up with the obscure ones who seem out of their depth.