Dingle Mick

Time to go and get Dingle Mick to sort this s***show out before someone else does.

I feel sorry for Jos, he has been dealt a bad hand, but I think it will become evident over the coming months he isn't up to this standard. The fact he has had all summer to work with a near full fit squad, yet we came out against Wigan looking so disjointed worries me massively. It isn't just that some of the players obviously aren't up to the standard required (Palmer, Pelu, JVA etc), the whole formation and game plan was bizarre. 

DC needs to chill out and let a man come in and run the team properly. Dingle Mick would have no issues with a squad like this. He consistently got Ipswich in the top half / playoffs with a small budget and a bang average team. 

It won't be pretty football, but let's be honest, it's been crap to watch for over 18 months now. Go and get him. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We are kidding ourselves if we think anyone of note will come in and work for DC.

We ended up with an unknown manager out of work for 2 years for a reason.

Think it had more to do with having feck all to spend than it did to be working for DC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Time to go and get Dingle Mick to sort this s***show out before someone else does.

I feel sorry for Jos, he has been dealt a bad hand, but I think it will become evident over the coming months he isn't up to this standard. The fact he has had all summer to work with a near full fit squad, yet we came out against Wigan looking so disjointed worries me massively. It isn't just that some of the players obviously aren't up to the standard required (Palmer, Pelu, JVA etc), the whole formation and game plan was bizarre. 

DC needs to chill out and let a man come in and run the team properly. Dingle Mick would have no issues with a squad like this. He consistently got Ipswich in the top half / playoffs with a small budget and a bang average team. 

It won't be pretty football, but let's be honest, it's been crap to watch for over 18 months now. Go and get him. 

Said this yesterday mate.....British manager needed

I seriously think that chansiri recruits managers in the same way my work recruits new administration staff. 

Vacancy is made known and he simply looks through cv's of all who have applied. 

No chance he's going to identify a manager like Mick and 'go and get him' 

31 minutes ago, poite said:

I seriously think that chansiri recruits managers in the same way my work recruits new administration staff. 

Vacancy is made known and he simply looks through cv's of all who have applied. 

No chance he's going to identify a manager like Mick and 'go and get him' 

Yeh butttt ......Why would he go for a football manager when he needs admin staff. 

Apparently McCarthy said on sky yesterday....”You can have average footballers...but if you create a siege mentality..thinking everyone’s against you...you can use this to take you far “....isn’t that exactly what we need now ???

7 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Apparently McCarthy said on sky yesterday....”You can have average footballers...but if you create a siege mentality..thinking everyone’s against you...you can use this to take you far “....isn’t that exactly what we need now ???

Not sure having the Chairman against us is part of that though.

Pretty sure he's meant to unite us, not divide us.