Hi looking for a squad photo from 1988-89 when Peter Eustace was in charge with thin blue and white stripes

Haven't got it, but I did have at the time.... The one with autographs around the picture I think it came with young owls membership? 

I remember I did have it from my very first issue of Shoot Magazine. The best I can find now online is this, but it looks like Howard Wilkinson was still manager when the photo was taken:

sheffield-wednesday-team-photo-239-panin

On 04/08/2018 at 20:27, petegsx said:

Hi looking for a squad photo from 1988-89 when Peter Eustace was in charge with thin blue and white stripes

Was Eustace ever in charge over a season start?

Wikipedia

"He moved into management in November 1988 at Sheffield Wednesday, being promoted from assistant manager after Howard Wilkinson moved to Leeds United. Eustace was sacked after just three months and replaced by Ron Atkinson.[4]"

On 29/08/2018 at 12:03, jamsandwich said:

Was Eustace ever in charge over a season start?

Wikipedia

"He moved into management in November 1988 at Sheffield Wednesday, being promoted from assistant manager after Howard Wilkinson moved to Leeds United. Eustace was sacked after just three months and replaced by Ron Atkinson.[4]"

Rings true with me. Didin't we stay upon the last day of the season.

Pretty much. We beat Middlesbrough at home, ensured our safety and sent the smoggies down. 

6 hours ago, Mole said:

Pretty much. We beat Middlesbrough at home, ensured our safety and sent the smoggies down. 

I remember the day well I was not at the game, but playing poorly but drinking well at eckington snooker club, happy days 

On 04/08/2018 at 20:27, petegsx said:

It shouldn't exist as he took over from Wilkinson on the 21st of October 88. Still time to organise the 30th Anniversary celebrations.....

WTF:

However, I'm sure I saw it in a program from back then, with him wearing a silver and blue umbro tracksuit. As it's been 30 years since then, maybe my memory has played a trick on me.

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/sheffield-wednesday/9/

a51c9992e0dbf4d9409b6c5a310c164e.jpg

Edited by Ozymandias Owl