19 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

No, I think it's harsh to start a thread lambasting Player A (who ever that is) when the rest of them were at least as bad. 

Palmer - I think most would agree is less talented than many, yet I think he had a better game than at least 5 players that I am guessing earn more than him and in my opinion played worse than him. 

So far today after the game we have three threads that I can see criticising individuals. Those individuals are Pessy, Palmer and Dawson. All of which I'd assume are lesser earning players in the squad yet players like Hutch are left well alone of. Hutch at RCM or Right of the 3 in middle in my opinion is at fault for first goal, he offered NOTHING in attack whilst playing in midfield today and even less in defense. Yet the players he let down inside and outside of him, who earn less, get the brunt of our fans... weird if you ask me.

WTF has that got to do with it ?

12 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

How much people are paid ?????

When we are singling out players to criticise personally I think its relevant if the alternative players earn double that of the ones we are rounding upon. 

For me, Palmer was hung out to dry today by Hutch. Yet I see no threads about him. 

12 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When we are singling out players to criticise personally I think its relevant if the alternative players earn double that of the ones we are rounding upon. 

For me, Palmer was hung out to dry today by Hutch. Yet I see no threads about him. 

Who hangs him out to dry every single game then ?

He’s an absolute embarrassment, get him away now if anyone is stupid enough to have him?

30 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

No, I think it's harsh to start a thread lambasting Player A (who ever that is) when the rest of them were at least as bad. 

Palmer - I think most would agree is less talented than many, yet I think he had a better game than at least 5 players that I am guessing earn more than him and in my opinion played worse than him. 

So far today after the game we have three threads that I can see criticising individuals. Those individuals are Pessy, Palmer and Dawson. All of which I'd assume are lesser earning players in the squad yet players like Hutch are left well alone of. Hutch at RCM or Right of the 3 in middle in my opinion is at fault for first goal, he offered NOTHING in attack whilst playing in midfield today and even less in defense. Yet the players he let down inside and outside of him, who earn less, get the brunt of our fans... weird if you ask me.

He was really bad. Based on what you said the only thing that comes to mind is that van Aken is missing a thread

People are allowed to talk about players’ performances 

12 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Let's get one thing straight. It's not Palmers fault.

He's one of our own and gives 100%.

Let's not attack our players for the Chairman and Carlos's inability to build a balanced and capable squad.

Really important this.

Ok but hes not good enough and carlos has gone, we need to look forward not blame the past

Palmer and Van Aken should be nowhere near a Championship team, yet they now appear to be first choice first team players. We're in trouble. 

They stood out as the worst of a bad bunch today but they weren't helped by good players like Bannan needlessly giving the ball away for the third and killer goal. 

12 minutes ago, debram said:

Ok but hes not good enough and carlos has gone, we need to look forward not blame the past

True but I'm just not a fan of scapegoating individual players when there is a much bigger picture going on.

We may have to rely on them for some time.

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

True but I'm just not a fan of scapegoating individual players when there is a much bigger picture going on.

We may have to rely on them for some time.

Especially if they give 100% which I think he does

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Let's get one thing straight. It's not Palmers fault.

He's one of our own and gives 100%.

Let's not attack our players for the Chairman and Carlos's inability to build a balanced and capable squad.

Really important this.

What’s really important is that Palmer never ever plays for us again !

19 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Palmer and Van Aken should be nowhere near a Championship team, yet they now appear to be first choice first team players. We're in trouble. 

They stood out as the worst of a bad bunch today but they weren't helped by good players like Bannan needlessly giving the ball away for the third and killer goal. 

Agree but Dawson could have chucked his hat on it !

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

One way to fix that, start a thread :ph34r: