Any positives?

I watched it and no there weren't many positives. Worst thing for me is that tactics/shape was completely wrong. Hutchinson off the front 2 makes zero sense, Palmer and Reach so high and not doing any actual defending left our back three stupidly exposed. Poor link up play anywhere.

13 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

We can score goals.

We conceded goals from silly errors so maybe just maybe that's something that can be corrected.

Jos might, hopefully, have seen how badly wrong he got it and change things round.

There might just be other teams with bigger problems than us.

Rotherham look big candidates for this.

Now just need to find another two more and we’re sorted.

16 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Yes, F**k 3-5-2 off and go 3-4-3. May as well take the game to the opposition because we can’t defend.

Whoa. Stop it. You can’t come on here with that logic, you mean play the formation that did so well towards the back end of last season and got the best out of our attackers with them in their best positions? Crazy talk why would you even consider it? 

• Haha 2

Not a lot to be cheerfull about that performance. Dawson really poor, should have saved at least 2 of their goals. Jva  what a waste of 4 mill, he's like a great big powder puff fairy.. why the hell play him in the middle Tom Lees should be there. Chansiri really has dropped a ball leaving us with such a bad defence when it's been glaringly obvious that we needed to strengthen in that area .

20 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Also, a fit Lee and Hooper would be a god send in linking our defence/midfield/attack. 

How likely is [insert necessary negatives].

Any indications on when either will be back?

I imagine it’ll have been posted numerous times but I’ve been off owlstalk over the summer.

11 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

Any indications on when either will be back?

I imagine it’ll have been posted numerous times but I’ve been off owlstalk over the summer.

No I’m not sure if it’s really been confirmed. I believe they’re both training though so hopefully not long (he says optimistically).