Transfer embargo (sort of) confirmed

I’ve given Chansiri a lot of slack and been appreciative of his investment in the club. But we’ve been told many a time we had a plan or were working very hard to avoid an embargo.

I’m hacked off that this isn’t the case, even at our lowest point we’ve never been unable to sign players. 

We signed too many attackers

Too many midfielders the exact same the the last one. 

Signed wingers and never played them.

Wouldn’t pay the same for defenders. Or bring in a decent cdm.

When raised the manager would scoff that he knew best and were assured we wouldn’t fall foul of FFP.

Weve rejected bids for players and could’ve presumably avoided this. Lost a lot of confidence in the people running the place hearing this, especially with these issues becoming glaringly obvious again today.

Be interested to see what he has to say on Monday.

12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Why, are our fans going to say something for a change or will we roll over and have our bellies tickled like the good fans we are.

Losing first game, possible bad news about FFP and then he will have to take a beating from the fans at the forum.

What can the fans do?  If he can't spend money for whatever reason there is little the fans can do.  There no one waiting in the wings to take over so it is what it is.  

You do have the option of not going, other than that what do you suggest?

15 minutes ago, Watson said:

Losing first game, possible bad news about FFP and then he will have to take a beating from the fans at the forum.

What can the fans do?  If he can't spend money for whatever reason there is little the fans can do.  There no one waiting in the wings to take over so it is what it is.  

You do have the option of not going, other than that what do you suggest?

And you know this for a fact. The way I see it is there are many many rich, uber rich businessmen, Arab royalty and billionaires looking to get their hands on that Premiership money and Wedsnesday is a very sellable club. Granted it's been run like a joke at present by a man who doesn't have a clue by his admission.

The right man will take this club to the next level, that man will not be Chansiri.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It comes on the telly that the house they're sat in is on fire

And instead of discussing the fire they cry like babies about the photo they used of the fire to tell em

Chansiri's got the easiest job in the world

Pie and peas Monday...

So your going to be asking some tough questions then fella? 

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

So your going to be asking some tough questions then fella? 

I'm deliberating whether to even bother going.

I can't sit there and listen to a Trump style 'everyone else is wrong and everything else is wrong and everyone else is bad' diatribe for 8 hours

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

And you know this for a fact. The way I see it is there are many many rich, uber rich businessmen, Arab royalty and billionaires looking to get their hands on that Premiership money and Wedsnesday is a very sellable club. Granted it's been run like a joke at present by a man who doesn't have a clue by his admission.

The right man will take this club to the next level, that man will not be Chansiri.

The club has been available to buy for decades and I would think that it's available now if someone really wanted to buy it.  The reality is that there is no one ready to buy.  

Guest Hillsborough Mole
13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I can't sit there and listen to a Trump style 'everyone else is wrong and everything else is wrong and everyone else is bad' diatribe for 8 hours

Pointless waste of time

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No you should go, first hand witness to the madness. 

Edited by Maddogbob