Transfer embargo (sort of) confirmed

Sub standard journalist trying to be provocative. EFL haven't  been commenting and nothing has leaked out of the club all summer,  so unlikely DC pulled Giddings to one side before our opening game of the season to explain what's happening.

A deliberately timed disruptive tweet with enough vagueness to claim accuracy whichever outcome is eventually announced based on fizz all information other than what we all know.

12 minutes ago, striker said:

Sub standard journalist trying to be provocative. EFL haven't  been commenting and nothing has leaked out of the club all summer,  so unlikely DC pulled Giddings to one side before our opening game of the season to explain what's happening.

A deliberately timed disruptive tweet with enough vagueness to claim accuracy whichever outcome is eventually announced based on fizz all information other than what we all know.

Exactly 

I hope someone rings FH when he’s next on and tears into him about this

1 hour ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

7E0592D8-D2F4-4246-8CAE-9F209C844EC9.png

Wow agreed the timing of this tweet is pathetic and they could easily have mentioned this 2 days ago as its well known news.  we may now be on a  confirmed embargo and the EFL have not made it public or we may still be under a self imposed one but then end result doesnt matter its an embargo none the less. I feel we have conducted ourselves much better than Birmingham and they have been allowed to sign a further 6 players so lets hope what ever punishment we do get is on the lenient side and maybe until Jan if that is the case

Edited by ...

15 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Giddings further cementing himself as a first class reacharound with that. I bet he was sat in bed last night touching himself in anticipation of tweeting this just before the game today. 

lol

So a guy that masquerades as a 'journalist' has had all summer to sniff out a story that's staring him full in the face with no new signings and he comes up with this 1 hour before kick off!

The best he could do was lob soft questions at the manager!!! Ask the people that know for certain you useless tw@!

Journalist my ar*e

1 hour ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

7E0592D8-D2F4-4246-8CAE-9F209C844EC9.png

If that's the best BBC Radio Sheffield can come up with, is there little wonder DC as took the stance he as. FFS 

If we can’t sign anyone and we all knew this coming, then why did we shift Hunt out? I’m not bothered to be honest, just not a move i’d have made. Baffles me how they overstretched by so much we have to struggle.

Ah well, WAWAW.

24 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I cannot stand this prat

I pity this 2hat, he has got nothing other than sly digs.

No doubt it will be said by someone, that he is a great guy who does a fantastic job.