Match pass on iFollow

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So hang on...

The BBC have had their rights to commentary taken away by the club who have instead gone with I-Follow where you can't watch the match if you're in the UK because I-Follow won't pay for the rights to it?

Or summat?

Without using a VPN you've never been able to watch from the UK, only listen. Same as last season. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
12 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Without using a VPN you've never been able to watch from the UK, only listen. Same as last season. 

I have a hunch he already knew that. lol

12 minutes ago, Rustyfunk said:

Tbf, he sounds about right. You do need to appear to be in another country, and afaik, that requires a vpn

Midweek games on ifollow that are not broadcast on tv will be available to stream for £10 per match in the UK.

As I said....check the facts...

13 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Midweek games on ifollow that are not broadcast on tv will be available to stream for £10 per match in the UK.

That maybe true, but Orlando was speaking about last season as I understand it. Not sure why anyone would pay £10, when you can pay 6€ mind. Guess I might be easier for people not au fait with using vpns

IFollow let you use a VPN last season until near the end when they stop it with about 5 away games left, also this is how it works Wednesday score then a telegram gets sent to ifollow and about 1/2 minutes later you find out we have scored,

I use to have to pause soccer Saturday as I was getting the goal well before I watched it. Rubbish service.

Edited by gaz62uk

21 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Also that’s not much use for this season as all midweek games are being broadcast via sky sports red button

20 minutes ago, modboy said:

not working via a very well know paid VPN this morning

I've tried 2 this morning and no luck. Get an error on login page 'Your Access Is Restricted From This Location' if anyone gets a vpn to work please post it.

Thanks 

12 minutes ago, jerseyowl said:

I've tried 2 this morning and no luck. Get an error on login page 'Your Access Is Restricted From This Location' if anyone gets a vpn to work please post it.

Thanks 

Happening to me at the moment.

I’ve checked on whatsmyip.com and it’s got me as being abroad but showing as access restricted from this location.