no 1 keeper and captain

Westwood and Pudil.

As for who is better between Wildsmith and Dawson, it's easy to say Wildsmith made more mistakes, he also played a hell of a lot more games. If Dawson plays the same amount of games it's likely he'd make a similar amount of mistakes. 

28 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

And got us a point at the lane when we were having the season from hell.

One of the best bits of keeping I've seen.

All 3 keepers are good shot stoppers, I'm not arguing with that. All 3 have won us points. However Wildsmith is the ONLY keeper we currently have that makes errors regularly.

Dawson has been flawless so far ad Westwood is clearly top quality.

You are missing my point. You can't carry a keeper that is prone to erros.

12 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Westwood and Pudil.

As for who is better between Wildsmith and Dawson, it's easy to say Wildsmith made more mistakes, he also played a hell of a lot more games. If Dawson plays the same amount of games it's likely he'd make a similar amount of mistakes. 

Based on what? You can't assume he is error prone until he starts making mistakes constantly.

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Captains only throw a coin and occasionally clap their hands at their teammates.  

Goalkeepers will be picked on merit.

1 hour ago, Watson said:

To ss had been substituted for throw.  Apologies for any possible offence caused.

i'm surprised they let you get away with clap …..i'm with you that the captain isn't important 

16 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Based on what? You can't assume he is error prone until he starts making mistakes constantly.

You equally can't assume Dawson isnt equally error prone based on 6 games, the majority of which were pretty much pressure free. 

Guest Bulgaria

No idea who the keeper will be, it's that close between Dawson and wildsmith. Westwood is definitely on his way in my opinion.

Always wondered by Bannon isn't captain, always as summat to say.  Must be a reason why Carlos and Joss ain't made him a permanent captain.

Lees too quiet for my liking to be captain.

Think Joss with go wildsmith and lees though.

I’m really hoping Westwood stays and he’s our number 1. He’s top quality. But part of me thinks if we aren’t bothered about promotion and we have FFP issues, why keep him? Better selling him and get a fee and save his £25k PW wages for 1 year.

Captain should not be Lees. I think he’s a great defender but he’s not a captain. I don’t want to burden a top player who isn’t captain material. Other options are Westwood, Pudil, Reach and Bannan. We lack leaders in the team in my opinion. We  have needed a top centre half who is a leader for 2 seasons and we haven’t addressed it. Weird!