Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

12 minutes ago, striker said:

I'd always assumed in a back 3, the central player would be the experienced defender to organise the back line....but when you've got mostly left footed defenders have little option but to put Lees on the right

It certainly shouldn’t be the dodgy one, that’s for sure

13 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Feel for JvA as he’s not really been at fault but hutch needs moving for sure. I’d maybe take Pudil off as JvA height may be useful or just fetch Hutch off, he’s done nothing other than a long free kick up to Reach. 

Jaoa needs to be on right as Fessi is on left, to expect anything out of Palmer / Hutch rightsided effort is crazy. Poor Palmer he’s at least trying. 

Just swap Hutch for Jaoa and give it a go!

Im also really worried about JVA going to ground so readily. He’s on a yellow for his first and he’s always likely to do it again.

Its rare to see a CB lunge in so often these days. Asking for trouble. 

Guest Grez Bez
12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Im also really worried about JVA going to ground so readily. He’s on a yellow for his first and he’s always likely to do it again.

Its rare to see a CB lunge in so often these days. Asking for trouble. 

I see glimmers of a great player in Van Aken but he's so naive at times. Really needs to work on the basics...

14 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Feel for JvA as he’s not really been at fault but hutch needs moving for sure. I’d maybe take Pudil off as JvA height may be useful or just fetch Hutch off, he’s done nothing other than a long free kick up to Reach. 

Jaoa needs to be on right as Fessi is on left, to expect anything out of Palmer / Hutch rightsided effort is crazy. Poor Palmer he’s at least trying. 

Just swap Hutch for Jaoa and give it a go!

I recall when JvA signed being told he was a midfielder--think he was described that way by a Dutch paper- as well as a defender. He might solve the midfield problem.

14 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

If it’s any consolation the pitch mike is drowning out the commentary John Pearson sounds like he’s reporting from the bogs. 

It’s more about having to pay for the iFollow service then finding I’m paying for feck all including the back up of a half decent customer service function.

• Like 1