Lord Snooty

Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

At least hopefully we'll have to be more positive this half

14 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Really I’d suggest, they’ve scored from a counter attack and a nothing cross from deep. 

Absolutely nothing to do with them getting out of traps quicker, until they’d scored was all us, fans silenced both times. But deflection and defensive nightmare later and we’re 2-1 down. 

Do we have failings yes, but not rubbish about starting slow BS! 

Hutch has has been none existent, Pudil got dragged too wide on second goal and no one filled in for Palmer bombing on for first. 

but for the bar and some other luck, it could have been 4 -1 easily at halftime.......against... Wigan

12 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

We aren't allowed to loan players either are we, unless it's an emergency?

loan window still open I believe

13 minutes ago, mrgund said:

[Aggressive] That simply put, was not good enough! Show me something else in the second-half!

Being aggressive away from home only demotivates the team, being cautious gets a much better response.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

They flatter us. Our 5 man midfield are being outplayed too. 6 really cis FF has come super deep. 

That’s the biggest issue for me today, Hutch has been nonexistent, not really supporting in attack or defense. 

First goal we we are on edge of their box Palmer running onto a cross, where is hutch as right sided midfielder? He should be either on end of it or covering Palmer, he was neither. 

Second goal was dross, nothing ball down line pulls Pudil out of position, still an average cross in just flicked out by JvA but no one from our midfield arriving only their players. 

So, basically Jos sets us up with a 7 man defence, and newly promoted Wigan cut us apart at will Dreaful tactics, take the game to the opposition

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

That defence will have us down before Christmas trimmings even go up

So yes its an emergency 

15 minutes ago, debram said:

We should have gone to any measures to keep venancio, looking sorely missed already

He was cool and made few errors.

Hutchinson non existent 

• Agree 1

Van Aken is a another car crash of a signing. Playing Pelupessy and Hutchinson together was never going to work and relying on rookie keepers is going to put us seriously in the sh!t.

I bet Chansiri is regretting calling that fans forum. I think we’ll be sold within the next 6 months TBH.

West Brom, Forest, Boro probably all having similarly depressing 1st half talks. A point here would be a great salvage job, hopefully Joao will get on 2nd half.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So, basically Jos sets us up with a 7 man defence, and newly promoted Wigan cut us apart at will Dreaful tactics, take the game to the opposition

If it's a 7 man defence, I'm astonished but he is bound to be playing for a draw as he knows what he has on his hands

We don't have the quality to play 3 at the back

Lees is playing nearer right back than CB

The manager needs to wake up quickly as we're wide open

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Sure we'll find out on Monday, but if it's the case will just spend the season fulfilling our fixtures. 

God I hope we pull something out of the bag in the 2nd half. If we don’t the sh*t storm is going to be of biblical proportions 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

No commentary.

Clicked on the app and was asked to update the app and did so.

Tried to log on and it wouldn’t recognise my password

Clicked to be sent an email to reset password

Wouldn’t do so, said server unavailable

Tried using password reset link from last season. Inoperable.

Went onto official SWFC site to do a password reset that way, said its sent a link. This was ages ago. No password reset link received

Checked spam folder too.

£4.49 per month for a service that doesn’t work. 

Emailed the service provider using the customer service address from last season, says it no longer exists.

Was looking forward to today. Almost had enough of this season already. Paying for a commentary I cannot access could be the last straw.

Not a happy bunny.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Sad 2

So predictable everything that was spoken of before the game happened, too negative against an average side, hutch absolutely wasted playing that far forward particularly when the lad playing his dm role is useless, ff and nuhiu completely isolated if jos doesnt change things at halftime and go with joao nuhiu and ff then he hasnt got a clue.

• Thanks 1

Called me old fashioned, but I like a 4-4-2. And I the players we’ve got probably would as well. 

• Agree 1