Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

No commentary.

Clicked on the app and was asked to update the app and did so.

Tried to log on and it wouldn’t recognise my password

Clicked to be sent an email to reset password

Wouldn’t do so, said server unavailable

Tried using password reset link from last season. Inoperable.

Went onto official SWFC site to do a password reset that way, said its sent a link. This was ages ago. No password reset link sent. 

Checked spam folder too.

£4.49 per month for a service that doesn’t work. 

Was looking forward to today. Almost had enough of this season already. Paying for a commentary I cannot access could be the last straw.

Not a happy bunny.

Happened to me too, downloaded another browser - worked there.  Worth a go if you're not already too depressed.

The defense are all over the shop. Pudil is getting dragged left, right and into midfield. same with Lees at the end. Wigan are doubling up on the wings and killing us.

Hutch might as well not be there as he's offering nothing  in either direction.

JVA although done nothing wrong needs benching, Lees moved to the middle, Hutch moving to right center half and and either Joao / boyed  bringing on.

21 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

I'd play Forestieri there and have someone else upfront with Nuhiu, Forestieri doesn't get involved enough as a striker

Forretieri in an orthodox front two never works but we have managers that carry on persisting with it. Total Joke. It really is.

14 minutes ago, erowl said:

We don't have the quality to play 3 at the back

Lees is playing nearer right back than CB

The manager needs to wake up quickly as we're wide open

I think we do, but Lees should be centre and Pudil/ JVA LCB with Hutch RCB - he's a capable replacement for Venancio but for some reason Jos is playing some a r s e about c o c k formation where we've got multiple square pegs in round holes.  So frustrating.

same old same old

we cant pass from defence without  giving it away

nuhiu is being run rings round him. hes just too slow.

Great he scored after 3 attempts other than that weve been average.

I dont see where it will change.  They dont look composed, keep giving it away so cheaply. Dawson is being relied on for backpasses and it scares me hes going to cóck one up.

Hope im wrong but dont see us competing in this game.

After what has been in truth a god awful pre season with everything that has come out over the summer and the conveyer belt of negative news, it is absolutely critical that the team gets off to a good first month at least to put some positivity and faith back into the supporters. Chansiri really has a lot to answer for because this mess and potential disaster he's created could see the atmosphere, relationship between fans and club, become more toxic than ever. As I've said before this bloke, if not careful, could become another name to add to the villain list at Hillsborough.