Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

Van Aken is a another car crash of a signing. Playing Pelupessy and Hutchinson together was never going to work and relying on rookie keepers is going to put us seriously in the sh!t.

I bet Chansiri is regretting calling that fans forum. I think we’ll be sold within the next 6 months TBH.

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So, basically Jos sets us up with a 7 man defence, and newly promoted Wigan cut us apart at will Dreaful tactics, take the game to the opposition

If it's a 7 man defence, I'm astonished but he is bound to be playing for a draw as he knows what he has on his hands

No commentary.

Clicked on the app and was asked to update the app and did so.

Tried to log on and it wouldn’t recognise my password

Clicked to be sent an email to reset password

Wouldn’t do so, said server unavailable

Tried using password reset link from last season. Inoperable.

Went onto official SWFC site to do a password reset that way, said its sent a link. This was ages ago. No password reset link received

Checked spam folder too.

£4.49 per month for a service that doesn’t work. 

Emailed the service provider using the customer service address from last season, says it no longer exists.

Was looking forward to today. Almost had enough of this season already. Paying for a commentary I cannot access could be the last straw.

Not a happy bunny.

Edited by theowlsman

So predictable everything that was spoken of before the game happened, too negative against an average side, hutch absolutely wasted playing that far forward particularly when the lad playing his dm role is useless, ff and nuhiu completely isolated if jos doesnt change things at halftime and go with joao nuhiu and ff then he hasnt got a clue.

13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So, basically Jos sets us up with a 7 man defence, and newly promoted Wigan cut us apart at will Dreaful tactics, take the game to the opposition

Weirdly we started a lot more positive than the line up suggested. But has got worse as game gone on. Players on bench to change it, still can get something out of this. 

Exhilarating 45 !!!

Writing on the wall without subs.

Lees needs to go central. JVA should go off letting Hutch go to RCB. He has been dire at RM or wherever he is supposed to be.

I would get Joao on and play 343. Let’s be honest if we are playing 5 in midfield to protect the defence it sure as hell hasn’t worked.

Nuhiu is on his own. DF has dropped 30 yards deeper. That’s not a criticism he wouldn’t get a kick otherwise. But if Joao comes on we can afford for FF to drop deeper as he naturally does.

Our bringing the ball out stinks. 

Our left side side of Reach and FF ;cos that’s where he is playing) looks a threat. Palmer is on his own out right and is not a threat.

Come on Jos. Change it. It’s orrible. 

• Thanks 1

Still needlessly losing possession far too easily, and the yawning gap between midfield and attack - shades of last season unfortunately. Must close that gap with the midfield pushing forward and putting more bodies in the box. We've more talent than Wigan - let's express it !

A half-time team talk needed by Jos to change tactics. We can still win this !