Roll on tomorrow

With all the negativity and criticism flying around on here at the moment some obviously called for and some not so much all I can say is roll on tomorrow. 

Up and out early doors with the lads, plenty of sherberts and hopefully a good result for Wednesday. 

It's time to put all the other poo aside and do what us Wednesdayites do best turn up in good numbers and support our team. 

Come on Wednesday!!! 

• Like 2

This summer has got to have been the biggest bag of SWFC nothing since t’internet were invented. Certain clubs nearby selling talent at a profit and getting top loanees in and our idea of a great deal has become falling out with talent or farming out forruds, falling out with members falling out with wirelesses and being bumped off local taxi ranks.

if it wasn’t for a mildly entertaining World Cup where S Yorkshire exiles including the apostate Harry Mac Kak distracted me with unexpectedly good performances I think I would have ended it all and self immolated outside Chansiris office in an attempt to ignite interest. 

So

Get out there tomorrow lads and win lose or draw, give us summat to actually talk about. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It's all about good pies tomorrow..

lots of Pies....

n 3 points ....

Smuggling a small phial of Hendos in tomorrow just to sex it up a tad ......

I'll bring the mushy peas. :duntmatter:

Edited by Justbeanz
  • Thanks 1