Is a Aston villa style investment....

The only way to progress forward? Chansiri has lost it for me, he cant sell the club as it would result in monumental personal losses. Is a rich investor who hopefully knows football a solution? I don't think DC is as rich as we make him out to be, could another source of wealth help our stuttered attempt to get to the prem? 

6 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

The only way to progress forward? Chansiri has lost it for me, he cant sell the club as it would result in monumental personal losses. Is a rich investor who hopefully knows football a solution? I don't think DC is as rich as we make him out to be, could another source of wealth help our stuttered attempt to get to the prem? 

Dint do em any good 

13 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Aston Villa still have to reduce costs by £40m this season, so, no it is not the way forward.

Unfortunately there isn't many mega rich investors out there with a great knowledge of football. There's plenty of mega rich individuals about who are willing to throw their money at football clubs but their football related decisions leave a lot to be desired.

Us, Villa, Cardiff, Birmingham, Forest, Hull, QPR & several others are all testament to that.