If we are Radio outraged

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

If we are all outraged can we as Owlstalker not start a funding page to pay the difference so the football commentary can return.

If the club can kindly let us know the shortfall from last season to the new deal we can start a fund to give the club the difference. So the older fans are not completely cut off from the club.

Would you take a 10% cut in your wages 

9 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

Would you take a 10% cut in your wages 

In real terms I have - i haven't had a wage rise in 3 years with everything going up i probably have had a 10% cut.

In three years my POTG ticket has gone from £28 to £46 which is an increase of 64%

40 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Do you really think it's all about a reduction in fee?

With the way the club has been burning money, being close to FFP rules, ticket, shirts, membership and corporate prices, why do you think that?

The only conclusion I can come up with, given the evidence, is it's another DC 'money making' scam, he's using the price hike as an excuse so we all have to pay for his shortcomings.

Do I think it's all about a reduction in fee? Perhaps not all, but mainly. There might be a bit of "RS are anti Wednesday, always negative, blah blah, so stuff them, but I'd say mainly it's "pay what you've previously paid".

...why do I think that? a) the club's statement, b) Chansiri seems to me to be a stubborn bugger and won't accept reduced terms and being told take it or leave it. He'll leave it. c) I don't think we'll make any sums out of iFollow. Don't think he does either.

The only conclusion you can come up with? Your conclusion may be right, I'm no insider, but is that the only conclusion you can come to? How about the club statement being truthful as a possible conclusion? That might be a naive view, but it is another possible conclusion which I've seen no evidence to dismiss it.

If it's a money making scam, I expect him to be bitterly disappointed with the take up. Again, no inside knowledge, but I expect it to be minimal. With the success of other scam, like Club1867 and £90 membership, I doubt Chansiri expects much take up either.

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

If we are all outraged can we as Owlstalker not start a funding page to pay the difference so the football commentary can return.

If the club can kindly let us know the shortfall from last season to the new deal we can start a fund to give the club the difference. So the older fans are not completely cut off from the club.

For all we know the disagreement may be more than just about money

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

For all we know the disagreement may be more than just about money

It's DC is always about money mainly other peoples. The speed in which they got the ifollow information out has me thinking was it planned