Reasons to be cheerful, part 1....

Another day, another own goal by the club we all love, but the football starts again tomorrow....ok so we cant listen to it unless we pay £4 but at least we haven't lost yet this season and  don't have to go shopping with the missus anymore on a saturday afternoon  (ssshh....dont tell her its not on the radio anymore) lol

18 minutes ago, steveger said:

Got a funny feeling we wont be so cheerful after full time tomorrow either ..... 

just the way it's going at the moment, huge dark clouds above the club and it's fans, whether the clouds are storm clouds or just temporary is another thing...

Storm clouds are temporary aren't they?

• Thanks 1

Tough game tomorrow. Newly promoted club away from home. Will maybe be a good benchmark in terms of whether or not we are up for it this year.

Be nice to come out of the blocks fast and show our intent rather than a ‘sideways settle for a draw’ performance.

Lets see what we get / are capeable of.

28 minutes ago, steveger said:

Got a funny feeling we wont be so cheerful after full time tomorrow either ..... 

just the way it's going at the moment, huge dark clouds above the club and it's fans, whether the clouds are storm clouds or just temporary is another thing...

Seem to be self-induced most of them.

We just need to say feck it to all the crap going on and just concentrate on the football.

This woe is me attitude is only taking us in one direction.

Time for some positive thinking and a stuff it all attitude.

Always look on the bright side of life der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, etc

Old school support required. 

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, striker said:

Another day, another own goal by the club we all love, but the football starts again tomorrow....ok so we cant listen to it unless we pay £4 but at least we haven't lost yet this season and  don't have to go shopping with the missus anymore on a saturday afternoon  (ssshh....dont tell her its not on the radio anymore) lol

Have you actually thought of going and watching them?

6 minutes ago, Quist said:

Have you actually thought of going and watching them?

Yes, as much as possible considering the 400 mile plus round trip and near £200 investment per game including tickets, travel, hotel etc.

I'll  be at the Hull game, already been fleeced for a £42 ticket!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, striker said:

If only we could score more goals in the oppositions net rather than all these own goals!

1 hour ago, striker said:

Yes, as much as possible considering the 400 mile plus round trip and near £200 investment per game including tickets, travel, hotel etc.

I'll  be at the Hull game, already been fleeced for a £42 ticket!

You are like me then completely unaffected by decision on Radio Sheffield. I only have 320 mile round trip so I am lucky.

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

You are like me then completely unaffected by decision on Radio Sheffield. I only have 320 mile round trip so I am lucky.

Yep, not been able to listen to Radio Sheffield commentary  for years.

320 miles is still a fair old distance mate, a very tedious drive at times I'm  sure  and a horrible drive home if we've lost.