Jos - The decision for goalkeepers has been made

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's getting a bit embarrassing this. Last time he spoke to the press he said the decision would be made on Thursday. Thursday comes and he says he has to wait until another training session today before telling the players.

So 2 days before the season starts our 3 goalkeepers don't know which is first choice and our defence doesn't know who will be playing behind them? Might only be subtle differences but things like this effect the way the team plays, its not great preparation.

Just means he/the club have made the decision but not told the players involved yet.

Quite normal for the starting eleven only be made known to the squad the day before the game.

If no public announcement is made we will know by 2pm Saturday.

I’d be surprised if Wildsmith is not named as No1 though.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, one day said:

Do you honestly believe he hasn't discussed it with the players, because I don't!

I think he probably has by now.

6 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Wtf ?

You have a number 1 so why the debate ?

Unless you are offering him on the cheap to anyone who will take him ?

Holy crap. Owls fans aren't as stupid as you are treating them.

They are desperate for someone to take him. Burnley? Pity he’s our joint best player.....

KW wasnt on the new gk promotional pics was he ? 

Cant be bothered to google it. :blink: 

if KW is to be sold, I’d hope CD is first choice. However, KW is our best keeper, and one of our best players. 

Lets hope we we can keep the big names and push on this season. His 17 clean sheets that he had recently was obviously why we finished so well, having him injured left us at the wrong end of the table for most of last season. 

if westwood aint talking to anyone then he starts Saturday if he don't then that's a bloody joke ,westwood don't want to leave ,we are forcing him out . who else are we forcing out? shame deadline aint this weekend as would be very tasty mon night when chansiri has to explain why we ended up selling westwood,forestieri, lees etc if that happens, on back of losing 3-0 to wigan  I don't think either will happen but if they did I don't think chansiri realises how hostile things could get.