OFFICIAL EMBARGO DAY THREAD

Please give us some good news FA. Think the majority of us could do with a boost ahead of the season starting. I hope if we do get the all clear we have a few deals lined up ready to sign and we don’t have to start from scratch searching for players. Nothing would surprise me at the minute though. 

The two stupid rumours I was told over the summer was Byram+Hugil on loan. Which I especially don’t believe now as Fletcher seems to be highly rated by Jos.

And that we had agreed to loan some Man City young players in return for them taking our (football) coaches. 

Theres only a week to go for the people who said these things to be proved to be clueless. 

:manager:

16 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

The two stupid rumours I was told over the summer was Byram+Hugil on loan. Which I especially don’t believe now as Fletcher seems to be highly rated by Jos.

And that we had agreed to loan some Man City young players in return for them taking our (football) coaches. 

Theres only a week to go for the people who said these things to be proved to be clueless. 

:manager:

Theres a month to go for loans!!

Nixon on Birmingham wondering it it's same for us 

BIRMINGHAM. Signings approached in last week were told that the club would be allowed to sign them from August 1. This is say when League issues ‘supposed’ to be settled. Let’s see if that will actually be the case. Not the only club waiting on this permission.

Guest Maxine
40 minutes ago, bigsheff said:

Where does anything official or even near official say there is even a meeting or announcement today?

It's true I read it on here. 

lol

Edited by Maxine