How much will our wage bill be now?

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

If we off loaded Rhodes @ £35k, Hunt @ £15k, Loovens @ £20k, Wallace @ £15k, Kean @ £5k..... that's £90k.

Have I forgotten anyone?

No way will Loovens have been on £20k

That can't be right, all the experts on here kept saying how wages weren't as high as rumoured lol 

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

If we off loaded Rhodes @ £35k, Hunt @ £15k, Loovens @ £20k, Wallace @ £15k, Kean @ £5k..... that's £90k.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Glad someone is using about the correct ballpark figures... spot on with the assessment. Playing squad wages have dropped by about 20% from these departures. At a guesstimate, yearly wages will now be around the £22m - £26m mark. Although still a way above turnover, I'm pretty sure this value will keep us in FFP limits (providing income doesn't drop). One-in, one-out policy should probably be adopted from now on. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Surely the wage bill should only apply to the playing staff for the purposes of FFP? What we pay the tea lady & the CEO is infrastructure costs? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

But there's no way to disguise David Jones' 300k wages. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Surely the wage bill should only apply to the playing staff for the purposes of FFP? What we pay the tea lady & the CEO is infrastructure costs? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Yeh,i thought that,just imagine us having to fire Ethel&Ernie the laundry duo to comply with P&S.

5 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Tea lady is on £50k pw. Plus signing on fee.

Worst bit is she'll not even be making tea in the busy new year period.

She'll be having to feign injury because of some huge contract clauses triggers.