What will the Chairman announce at the fans forum?

Really appreciate that Mr Chansiri has sunk a tonne of money into Wednesday and we’ve had two decent cracks at promotion.

But I’m also pretty sure he’s spent as much as he’s prepared to spend on this venture and P&S is a great reason to use to halt the spending.

I hope he announces that he feels he’s taken the club as far as he can/invested all he can, and that he’s looking for a buyer who won’t give 2 f*cks about complying with the EFL’s nonsense P&S restrictions and will invest whatever it takes to win promotion.

We are starting to get left behind again, and frankly I’ve had enough of dwelling around outside the top division.

• Haha 1

Birmingham have received news on embargo today. Isuspect outcome of our efforts to avoid any sanctions may have become known today. If so forum to pass on news. My guesswe have avoided it but have to be careful for this season to give headroom to make acquisitions in future and we will make 2 or 3 loan signings and allow similar number to go on loan.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's say we have had.

What does that mean in terms of new signings because my understanding is we'd not bring anyone in even if the FA said we could

My gut feeling is this fans forum is about to follow a couple of big outgoing transfers - could be wrong

Did Jos not say he would go into first game with squad as itstands at open forum, hence no additions but no departures. Having said that certain they would like to offload Westwood and Abdi if they werewho you hadin mind.

Just now, Stoop said:

I don’t think DC would do this forum if there was going to be upcoming bad news

Fair point well made.

But, Stoop, will you please stop antagonising those fans on here who are awaiting the beginning of Armageddon. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Really appreciate that Mr Chansiri has sunk a tonne of money into Wednesday and we’ve had two decent cracks at promotion.

But I’m also pretty sure he’s spent as much as he’s prepared to spend on this venture and P&S is a great reason to use to halt the spending.

I hope he announces that he feels he’s taken the club as far as he can/invested all he can, and that he’s looking for a buyer who won’t give 2 f*cks about complying with the EFL’s nonsense P&S restrictions and will invest whatever it takes to win promotion.

We are starting to get left behind again, and frankly I’ve had enough of dwelling around outside the top division.

How are you sure that he’s spent as much as he’s prepared to spend?