What will the Chairman announce at the fans forum?

Fans Forum.jpg

It's going to be interesting to see what Mr Chansiri is going to say this time at the fans forum.

Think the last one was early January wasn't it? Can anyone remember what was said there?

What do you think he'll announce this time?

Overview of finances?
Explanation of the situation re FFP / P&S?

Player signings?
Membership price being revised to £40 after feedback from fans?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

I've got a little feeling, we might have had some good news from the FA.

Let's say we have had.

What does that mean in terms of new signings because my understanding is we'd not bring anyone in even if the FA said we could

My gut feeling is this fans forum is about to follow a couple of big outgoing transfers - could be wrong

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's say we have had.

What does that mean in terms of new signings because my understanding is we'd not bring anyone in even if the FA said we could

My gut feeling is this fans forum is about to follow a couple of big outgoing transfers - could be wrong

Even if we get good news from the EFL it will have been a struggle to achieve their requirements. Making any signings whether permanent or loan is going to impinge on our ability to achieve the financial projections for the coming season which we will have had to submit to the EFL.

I believe any transfer activity will be on a 1 out, 1 in basis.

We've just squeaked past an FFP assessment, and as such there is an imperative need to reassess how the club is funding transfers and wages in the future, with the ultimate aim of ensuring long term sustainability.

The outcome of that appraisal is WE'RE GONNA BUY EVERYONE COME AT US FOOTBALL LEAGUE

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's say we have had.

Yeah I think we are at the limit even if we dodge a fine and an embargo. Things don't go back to zero and if he doesn't want to gamble we just cant spend any more. 

Edited by Daizan10