1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Has he been involved in any preseason games? 

What is up with this guy? He’s fast becoming the biggest waste of space that we’ve ever had. If he had any morals, he would tear up his contract and do one!

if I was injured at work I wouldn't be tearing my contract up ,.....would you ?

Guest Bulgaria
22 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Wasn't Abdi linked with a move a few weeks ago?

I guess nothing materialised there 

It broke down!

27 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I think asking if hes injured would be a fair question for the media to ask Jos (as opposed to the embargo stuff).

That may lead to other awkward questions if he's not.

Guest wilyfox

Suspect there's more to Abdi situation than we're ever likely to find out. Whether words were had or discipline broken at some stage, seems unlikely that injury explains all. 

1 hour ago, Ballmeist said:

I’m assuming its the pictures of him at a family gathering? If so what do you expect him to do? Sit in a dark room feeling glum because his injuries are preventing him from playing for us? Get real.

Im pretty sure it’s not his fault that he’s injured all the time, so if you’re going to blame anyone, blame the club for either not doing their due diligence, or doing it and accepting the risk that he could have these injuries. 

No it’s not his fault he’s injured . It’s the clubs fault they signed the crock waste of space 

I don’t get the faux outrage.

He’s clearly been to a family wedding - perhaps his brother??

in which case, the club probably gave him permission since he’s not going to be involved in our first game of the season. 

He might earn a load of cash, but he’s still allowed to have a life outside of Sheffield Wednesday. He’s allowed he basic human rights that we all have. 

DCD6D320-BD95-451F-B747-5695B07308CC.jpeg

• Like 1