4 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

Nice to see him training hard. How are things like this allowed to happen?! He’s an absolute joke. 

E83EED16-142F-412E-8026-24E844C1EBBB.png

64713B80-C481-40D3-B173-739328E3EE63.png

No Abdi fan but do you know when the photo was taken?

was it a family celebration?

why is it an absolute joke?

Edited by casbahowl

5 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

No Abdi fan but do you know when the photo was taken?

was it a family celebration?

why is it an absolute joke?

The guy isn’t even in the country... we are 3 days away from the start of the season and he’s nowhere to be seen all ore season again. 

He he must be laughing that lad. 

Edited by ThisCityIsOurs88
The photo is tagged as being taken in Prizren

I’m assuming its the pictures of him at a family gathering? If so what do you expect him to do? Sit in a dark room feeling glum because his injuries are preventing him from playing for us? Get real.

Im pretty sure it’s not his fault that he’s injured all the time, so if you’re going to blame anyone, blame the club for either not doing their due diligence, or doing it and accepting the risk that he could have these injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

I’m assuming its the pictures of him at a family gathering? If so what do you expect him to do? Sit in a dark room feeling glum because his injuries are preventing him from playing for us? Get real.

Im pretty sure it’s not his fault that he’s injured all the time, so if you’re going to blame anyone, blame the club for either not doing their due diligence, or doing it and accepting the risk that he could have these injuries. 

Indeed. I’m sure there are some footballers who were/are out to fleece the game - I don’t believe Abdi to be one of them. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Is he injured? Serious question. We hear absolutely zero about him. Just searched his insta and his last pic was from 19th July of him and his missus in the sea somewhere like Maldives where he wishes her a happy birthday and says finally he can be with her. Must have been away at a training camp or something and decided to post a nice pic of them to wish her a nice birthday...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Find it weird singling out one player 

any issues with Abdi would be a question for those who bought him anyway wouldn’t it?

I think asking if hes injured would be a fair question for the media to ask Jos (as opposed to the embargo stuff).