Can we show Chansiri and Luhukay some respect?

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I’ve never been in corporate hospitality anywhere to watch Wednesday bar Elland Road - once.

So if that’s your level of accuracy of your mudslinging........

:carlosswfc:

You've been slagging the club off since MM was here...go figure lol 

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

You've been slagging some of the things Chansiri has done since MM left go figure lol 

Fixed it for you. MMs gradual approach was fine - slightly better football would have been nice.

But none of that answers my questions as you well know.  Who are/were these people? 

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Fixed it for you. MMs gradual approach was fine - slightly better football would have been nice.

But none of that answers my questions as you well know.  Who are/were these people? 

MM gradual approach was fine.

How was it fine, it stunk the place out. No investment, on the team, academy stadium, etc. While grateful for what he did lets not make him out to be some sort of saint. 

8 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

MM gradual approach was fine.

How was it fine, it stunk the place out. No investment, on the team, academy stadium, etc. While grateful for what he did lets not make him out to be some sort of saint. 

I don’t think fine means I think he should be a saint. Fine is more of an OK.  I’ll leave the canonisation to you.

lol

We were making steady progress on the field. That generally satisfies me - but then I’m easily pleased. 

Do you know who the old school villains were?

Edited by rickygoo

Guest Willow Owl

I don’t think fine means I think he should be a saint. Fine is more of an OK.  I’ll leave the canonisation to you.

lol

We were making steady progress on the field. That generally satisfies me - but then I’m easily pleased. 

Do you know who the old school villains were. 

lol

Do you know who the old school villains were. 

You call that progress, the discontent on the terraces was there for all to see. How many home goals did we score in the 14/15 season. 

I know several but like me legs pointing this way thanks. 

Just now, Willow Owl said:

You call that progress, the discontent on the terraces was there for all to see. How many home goals did we score in the 14/15 season. 

I know several but like me legs pointing this way thanks. 

Like I said I’m patient re on field stuff. I didn’t even kick off last season.  

Did these villains underpay for corporate hospitality? And they are actually criminals are they? 

2 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We don’t have the best, we probably have some of the worst.

I’m struggling to think of a fanbase that will throw tons of it’s own fans under the bus all because an owner has come in and thrown a few shekels the club’s way. 

By no means blinkered by the last coupl of years, plenty going on and has gone on at the club that leaves a lot to be desired, agree there seems to be little respect from the club and quite a few of the fans towards some fans ability to afford what they love to do & support the team.....very sad.

My worry is the negativity is palpable and things could very easy turn toxic....we all really need to make an effort to pull together including the club.

Edited by Bark1062

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

Like I said I’m patient re on field stuff. I didn’t even kick off last season.  

Did these villains underpay for corporate hospitality? And they are actually criminals are they? 

It was a joke. But they did threaten the club and its owners with guns and machetes, taxing then on the way for a protection racket :ph34r:

Guest Willow Owl
29 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I really don’t know what is going on. Is it a joke or are they criminals? Am I one of them? 

Lighten up man, 

7 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Lighten up man, 

I’m fine.

lol

I just want to know who these people are who were ripping the club off when it came to corporate hospitality. They’re often slagged off for stuff so I’m curious about them. 

Guest Willow Owl
23 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Still no names of these free loading box dwellers @Willow Owl?

Im not saying they don’t exist but would like to know who they are. If you don’t know who they are, there is no shame in saying you don’t know.

I think you will find that my recent posts on this have all been tongue in cheek. I have no idea and never said i had. Does that satisfy you sir? 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

I think you will find that my recent posts on this have all been tongue in cheek. I have no idea and never said i had. Does that satisfy you sir? 

Consistent in his accusations and when pressed to elaborate - consistent in being unable to. 

You should change your name to Hollow Owl

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Guest Willow Owl
4 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Consistent in his accusations and when pressed to elaborate - consistent in being unable to. 

You should change your name to Hollow Owl

Deary me, i think you will find that he was debating this particular point with sonofbert2 and Daveyboy66. I through in a comment to lighten things up. At least do your reading up before posting your usual drivel. You should change your name to hillsborough Ta.l

Guest Willow Owl
Just now, sw1867 said:

It does indeed.

In think it is absolute nonsense to suggest we are the only club in the country not to make corporate hospitality pay when every sporting franchise in the world does without charging excessively high prices.

Fair point